Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which World is Your Favorite?

AuthorMessage
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
favourite world is dragonspyre~ love dragons, the music, architecture... and Malistaire.

-von,
shameless Drake fan-girl.

Defender
Jun 17, 2012
everyone in Azteca has almost technically beat the game until KI makes a new world so out of all the worlds whichone is your favorite? mine would have to be Dragonspyre because you finally face Mallistare.

Explorer
Dec 19, 2010
Grizzlehiem and Wintertusk. I just like ice a lot.

William Nightmancer Archmage Ice

Defender
Jul 06, 2011
my favorite world always has, and always will be, moo shu

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
the mythonator on Dec 15, 2012 wrote:
everyone in Azteca has almost technically beat the game until KI makes a new world so out of all the worlds whichone is your favorite? mine would have to be Dragonspyre because you finally face Mallistare.
I love Dragonspyre, too... and Malistaire. ;)

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
I like Dragonspyre a lot as well because of Malistare and such. I like the setting of both Marleybone and Mooshu, but I dislike its "streets" because I've always had the issue of getting pulled into battles. Azteca didn't make as much of an imprint on me. Something about it made me feel like it was very similar to Zafaria, and I do believe it was the whole design of it. Both of them just seemed similar to me. Although this may sound kind of weird, I liked Wizard City. It seemed to have a good balance of places for all the schools and not entirely focused on one or another.
~Shannon Skybreaker

Survivor
Jan 13, 2013
Mine would have to be Wizard City and Mooshu. They both have very great detail, and Mooshu just feels like naturey.

Explorer
Dec 24, 2008
Avalon is definitely my fav world. BUT. There's one more thing I need to say,Azteca is awful

Erica ShadowRunner lvl85 Balance~over and out

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I have to say Zafaria. I the theme and the characters and it was soooo cool looking! Im not very far in, but I thought it wasn't hard nor easy. But....Zafaria is extremely close with Marleybone.... Zafaria is just a little better

Angela D.

Survivor
May 18, 2012
I like Marleybone because of the combat music

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
Krokotopia definitely is my favorite world, mostly because i have so many great memories of the place. It's pretty easy to get through if you don't do anything stupid... The music is good too.

Explorer
Jan 29, 2013
I'm just curious to know what worlds are people's favorites. I'm currently in DS and so far MS has been my favorite so far. Want to know what other people think.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
1.Dragonspyre
2. Grizzleheim
3.Avalon
4.Zafaria
5.Azteca

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
I would have to pick GrizzleHeim, though proven long it's got allot of great spots to farm, and there is always a new adventure to await you while questing!

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
Oh thats easy! My favorite is definitely Dragonspyre cause you just keep thinking, "Im gonna defeat Malistaire" a million times and it really reasurres you.

Explorer
Oct 04, 2009
Gizzlheim, especially witht the wintertusk expanision. it has such a rich story and has places for every level to go.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
anything that's not azteca. lol.

humour aside, my favourite worlds are dragonspyre and avalon.i enjoy the architecture, colours, scenery, etc... but my heart will always belong in the first arc, with malistaire and sylvia; the quality of writing was surreal and, as an author myself, i appreciate well-crafted characters (and gettin' medieval).

-von
literary crusader, mrs. mally the undying.

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
I love Zafaria and Avalon and Mooshu. Those are all cool. But I HATE Dragonspyre.

Wolf Skullslinger, Thaumaturge by Trade

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
1Wysteria
2.Mooshu
3. Zafaria
4. Wizard City
5.Dragonspyre
6.Avalon
7.Marleybone
8.Krokotopia
9.Azteca

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
My favorite world is Wizard City.

What's everyones favorite world?

Explorer
Jan 15, 2012
Ethan Silverbane on Apr 18, 2013 wrote:

:D :D my favorite
is Avalon for sure.
I love the way everything looks and the awesomeness!!!
I've always wanted like a fox kind of world :)
So that's mine.
Valkoor GoldSong 76 myth

Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
Right now it has to be Krok but I am very much liking Azteca. There is a lot to look at and its all so nice looking.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Ethan Silverbane on Apr 18, 2013 wrote:

Dragonspyre has got to be my all-time favorite world.
I would love to see Avalon (I'm guessing visually that would be my fav), but doubt I'll ever get there.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
Well, since the farthest I've gotten is Celestia, I would have to say that Mooshu is my favorite world. It's so pretty there

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
My favorite is Avalon. I like LOTR and my family came from England to Scotland then to America. My family started sometime maybe in the first part of the Medevil Age.