Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

friend's list teleporting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2009
OK. I KNOW others will agree with this. I personally think that before a friend teleports to you, you should have yo click an accept button or something BEFORE they teleport. It really messes you up sometimes.

COME ON PEOPLE! SOMEONE OUT THERE MUST AGREE!

Administrator
You'll be glad to know that we agree with you, but we've implemented this in a slightly different way.

COMING SOON, we will be adding Privacy Controls to Wizard101. These control whether or not you accept Friend Requests, Trade Requests, Teleport Requests and Group Invites. You can test this now on the TEST REALM but this is currently NOT in the Live Realm.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
YAY! Now I wont die everytime a friend teleports to me in a battle that adds another creature then just disappears!

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
Lol, I guess they added that feature of being able to turn the teleporter on and off since I started playing a few weeks ago ... most of the time, I have my Trade, Teleporter, and Add to Group option as inactive, and sometimes I forget about that as soon as I ask a friend to port to me for help with a dungeon. :P

-Scarlet Angelbane