Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

In the doghouse / Serket the spider

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 20, 2009
Currently working on the quest in the doghouse. How do I open the gate in order to reach Serket the spider? what obelisks do I need to light up?

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Xander21 wrote:
Currently working on the quest in the doghouse. How do I open the gate in order to reach Serket the spider? what obelisks do I need to light up?

So am I the guy gives no clues, he doesn't say how to find clues. how are we supposed to be able to solve the puzzle if we don't get any direction. there are 6 obelisks that means a huge number of combinations we would be there all day trying each one. That's not puzzle solving that's just time wasting.

Survivor
May 19, 2009
As you walk down the hallway towards the gate you will notice four gold pillars along the way - each has a different picture. Not sure if they change or not but mine to open the door was:
bird
lever
beetle
lever
moon
lever
aligator
lever
door opens....

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
I tried the code, but it did not work for me.
Also, it seemed that for me the pictures on the way were bird, beetle, kroc, moon. I tried that order but it still did not work.

Anyone know if this has been changed?

Ok I don;t know if it had changed or if I just did not understand the code listed above. I was able to open the door by turning on the 4 obelisks listed above, making sure the others were off and then pulling the lever.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
I just used this thread to help me through the door, and can confirm it works. Thanks everso for posting the answers :)

The order you turn them on in doesn't matter. Just as long as all 4 are blue, and sun and palm are unlit, when you pull the lever the door will open.