Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Ok, here's another:

Name: Spirit Lord

1st Time: Rank: 0
Health: Infinite
School: Death
2nd Time: Rank: 15
Health: 13,450

Encountered: After beating Malistare, Ambrose tells you of a secret trail leading to the backside of Dragonspyre. He tells you to go to a village there where the only living people in DS live. The trail is scattered with spirits that attack you. They'd be relatively easy, say rank 8. You get to the village the Spirit Lord is there trying to capture the few living people in the village. One man calls out to you and noticing you are a wizard tells you to hold of Spirit Lord so they can escape. You just have to stay alive for 2 minutes. That gives the villagers time to escape. Then the man asks you to chase after the Spirit Lord after he runs away. This time you can kill him. When you kill him you get a house of your school. YAY!

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
instead of making bosses up why dont we just become bosses ourselves id say when you hit grandmaster lvl or something and have our own towers and dungeons

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
my bad when you hit grandmaster level and only if youve killed malistaire about five times merle ambrose will call you and say to come to his office and go deliver a letter from him to simeon. and simeon will have you go into the cave thats inside haunted cave, the one with a death symbol on the gate that you can never get into, and battle malistaires ghost which would be about the same stats but with ivan soulsinger, avalanche, and the giant homunculus (also same stats) as his minions (can only bring all four people with you). after that, go back to ambroses office and he'll give you a deed to a battle tower and a house on any street you choose (except for colossus boulevard because briskbreeze is mainly the hardest tower/dungeon in the game but thats only the tower you can still have a house there) but you could also choose to make it like ds vault or a regular boss tower with any creature throughout the spiral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if ya think its a good idea text it!!!!!

Daniel Stormglade-grandmaster thaumaturge (ice).

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Name: Doppleganger Golem

Health: 10x as much as the amount you have.

Looks like: You but a darker version ( P.S: you have to go back to Katzenstien's Lab because Sherlock Bones says that Katzenstien snooped out of prison and you have to go it alone, and that he's using all the power in the city. You'll be suprised to see a perfect-golem of YOU! It will have ALL your spells, ALL your equipment! It drops A HUGE AMOUNT of gold! He will not stop until your dead! After the fight, a huge door will open ... You find a book, and some blueprints! You pick them up. You sneak around Katzenstien's Desk and open it. Parts spill out! Don't hold it open for long, they are magic parts and will build yet another you and you will have to fight him yet another time! Unfourtunatley, Katzenstien comes out, armed and attacks!

Name: Katzenstien Armored.

Health: 20,000

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Name: General Cutthroat

School: Balance

Minions: Yes ( Three )

Traps: Yes

Blades: Yes

Healing: Yes, one spell: New Harmony ( hehe it sounds weak lol)

Health: 100,000.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
name:malistare enhanced

school:death

spells:death blade,darksprite,deathtrap,ghoul,begiule,ampire,doomandgloom,feint,banshee,vampire,skelectalpirate,wraith,scarecrow

health:1000000000

location:school choice world (new world i thought of) last boss

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Name: Matthew Drake

Health: 1000,000

Description: Malistare's Evil Son, who goes to Ravenwood as a spy ... He exceeds expectations in Death and Storm magic. He said when he left Ravenwood he wanted to fill his father's dream. He goes to his Father's resting place: Celestia, Deathwhisper Castle. He then sees intruders! Wizards, curses! ( Matthew Drake is me :D) I go to defend the Castle! And of course, My Twin Brothers after me! I start heading down staircase by staircase."What do you want brother? Can't you see the new Master Of Death is resting?!""Brother, stop trying to fill father's shoes, you'll never be able!" "NEVER SAY THAT! I shall destroy you one day! Uncle Cyrus shall try to kill me, too I know!" "Well I'm sorry brother, you are lost!" "Go away! I have no use for you here!" "Goodbye!" And the hunt on me starts now! Then after that, I return to Merle Ambrose. "Headmaster, can I come as the new Master Of Death? I have had so much devotion in uncovering the Death School's Secrets ... and Malistare's ..." " Ah, Matthew, It's nice to see you again. I'm sorry your brother assaulted you yesterday." "It's ... Ok ...But can I have that job?" "Of course, Young Wizard!" "Thanks!"
Then years pass as I'm the Master Of Death. I begin to start fuffilling Malistare's plans ... to be continued lol

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Name: Valduson Drake ( Big brother of Malistaire and Cyrus)
Class: Death
Health: 15,000
Rank 12 Boss
Saying: Ahhhh.... The wizard who defeat my family... Well.... Do you think you can beat me? HAHAHAHAHA! Approach me and see your doom!
Saying went defeated: YOU WILL PAY! YOU WILL DIEEEEeeeee..........
Minions:
Ghost of Sylvia Drake Rank 10 Health: 10,000
Ghost of Cyrus Drake Rank 10 Health: 11,000
Ghost of Malistaire Drake Rank 11: Health: 12,000

Hope you like my idea!
Valdus DeathShade Level 24 Adept Necromacer

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Seering Squid

Health: 100,000

No Boosts

School: Fire

Spells: All Fire, All Storm.

Healing: None.

Minions: Squid Beasts(Three).

Looks Like: A Fire Kraken that has chains on it's neck and hands.

Location: Dragonspyre, where you go on the Dragon to The Great Spyre.

Quests to defeat him: "New Burns", "How To Kill a Kraken", "Odd Myths".

Rewards: For "New Burns", 500 Gold and 3500 XP, For "How To Kill A Kraken", One Fire Kraken Pet and 800 Gold + 5,000 XP, For "Odd Myths", Nothing, because after you finish How To Kill a Kraken, you'll get this quest and after that, you will have a quest that says "Chilling Rumours" and you have to beat Frostbitten Kraken which is detailed down here . . .

Frost-Bitten Kraken

Health: 999,999,999

School: Ice

Spells: All Ice, all Death, all Storm.(One Fire Shield.)

Minions: Three Kraken Bosses. ( They are stronger in every way in this fight!

Healing: One Spell called: Chilly Life (Heals for 1,000 health for all on their side.

Quests for defeating him: "The Bone-Chiller".

Reward: One Ice Kraken pet, one Ice Kraken Mount, one Ice Kraken Potion, One Statue of a Ice Kraken, One Spell (If you are Ice for the Spell.).(The Pet gives one spell: Ice Kraken.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Ok here's another one . . .

Matthew Drake (Possesed by Malistare Drake's Ghost.)

Species: Dark Human

Level: 999,999,999,999,999,999

Spells: All Death, All Life, All Storm, All Balance, And all Myth.

Minions: None, only bosses Listed Below.

Other Bosses: Ghost of Malistare Drake, Ghost of Sylvia Drake, Cyrus Drake.

Strength Boosts: +100% Death, Life, Storm, Balance, Myth.

Resists: 90% Resist to ALL.

Healing: All Life and All Death Healing.

Absorbs: Has Spirit Armor.

Blades: Can do all Death, Life, Balance, Storm, Myth.

Traps: All Death, Life, Storm, Myth, Balance traps.

Says: Ah, so you've found me. Well you won't defeat me! What makes you think I'm alone?! Pathetic Wizard! Perrish as your sight goes blind by the destroying of your fate to "restore goodness to the Spiral"!

No teleporting and if you flee, you can't teleport back. You have to go it alone!

Must be Level 50 Atleast.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Matthew Drake conitinued.
He's actually outside the Death School where Marla Stinger should be only replaced by Matthew Drake, Malistare, Sylvia, and Cyrus Drake. They are all there. Here's what the cutscene is: They are all standing tall with their weapons ready. They actually don't look like Wraiths, there just people that are transparent. Matthew Drake is normal, not dead and so is Cyrus. Then, Malistare's Ghost says: I will NOT be beaten again! So, you shall be beaten hard and easily. Malistare then puts some kind of energy in Matthew Drake. He then hollers with pain oddly! He then falls. He then looks normal and gets up still the same. He then summons two guards and they look like they are Golems! He kills them both easily! Cyrus Drake says: Just give up! You know that you can't- AGH! Malistare killed his brother! He falls as his Spirit comes out and is NOT on Malistare's side! Cyrus says: Young Wizard you must defeat them! I will help you. We will be able to student! You have to beat them and after, Matthew Drake's eyes start to turn back and normal. He also looks less dark and now normal. The end lol

Defender
May 18, 2009
Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
Name Ghost of Zarathax 2
Rank 55
55,000 Health
School Death and balance
Spells Known Death Blade Death trap death prism ghoul wraith scarecrow balanceblade firezilla hydra spectral blast spectral minion spirit blade judgement and pure hex that does 80% on enemy to next attack spell and all the other death cards
100% resist to death and balance
90% boost to life death and myth
Species draconian
looks like zarathax but with wraith face
items dropped
amulet ghost's amulet of depression comes with scarecrow lvl 50 only
pets:draconison looks like a undead draconian

minion(s) 3 cryptwalkers
minion spells known are
all the moves crypt walkers know

Survivor
Apr 24, 2009
Name: Amber Deathsword
Health:500,000

(base off of my wizard Amber Deathsword Level 50 Death Wizard )

Survivor
Apr 24, 2009
Resetti123 wrote:
Name: Malistaire's Ghost
Health: 11,000 (Malistaire's ghost, stronger than Malistaire)
Minions: Three Undead Wizards

:P I think this would be a fun one to battle :P

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Name: Matthew Drake the Final

Health: 999,999,999,999,999,999,999

Looks Like: An ordinary wizard

Species: Dark Human

Says before battle: I will finally redeem my family! YOU SHALL NOT DEFEAT ME!

Minions: Malistaire Drake's Final Ghost, Cyrus Drake's Final Ghost, Sylvia Drake's Final Ghost

Spells: All Death, all Life, all Storm, all Balance, all Myth, all Fire, all Ice.

Description: When you beat Cyrus Drake, Malistaire Drake, Sylvia Drake, and Matthew Drake, you will be called by your Professor. They will tell you to talk to the Headmaster. He gives a quest called "The Last of Them" that tells you to go to Malistaire's Lair and beat it. Then, a Dragon flies over to you. Press X to start flying it. Fly toward an old castle and land. The doors will be locked. Get on the Dragon again. Fly East. Destroy a drawbridge. Part of the lock will break. Fly West. Destroy the next Drawbridge. Now land again. Go through the doors. Some Crystalien Guards will attack. If you go back outside, there is another way. To skip all the other parts, get on your Dragon and fly to the top of the Volcano Castle. Then, avoid being hit by catapult fire. If you are hit, then you will have to do it the other way. If you manage to land, you'll find Matthew Drake and three flaming Braizers. Then, press X on each of them. Talk to Matthew Drake. He says: Thus begins the count down to your defeat. When these Braziers turn aflame, we shall begin. Then climb a flight of stairs and stop more Braizers. He will be at the very top, waiting. Three graves appear, then three undead creatures pop out. They look very corrupted. Then, many bridges grow from the Volcano. One of them leads to them all. One leads to another bridge and if you go on that way, you will have to run because it starts crumbling. If you succeed to win, Matthew Drake will drop and fall. He isn't dead. Just damaged, but don't think that's the last of him. Report to Merle. He too says that be on guard, because he might be back.

Requirments: Level 50, and Dragonspyre acsess and acsess to Malistaire's Lair.

Following Quest:"Checking on The Death School"

Name: Valdus Deathwhisper

Health: 999,999,999

Spells: All Death, some Storm

Minions: None

Says: I will not stand for this madness. This shall end now. Perish!

Says after Death: He will live ... death has many ways of life ...

Name: Malistaire Reborn.

Not a ghost-he's just back alive!

Health: 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999

Minions: Sylvia Drake Reborn, Matthew Drake, Cyrus Drake Reborn

Location: Darkland Plains, The Deep Woods. (Secret Death World only found by defeating Nightshade and getting a key, and then go to the Gate in The Haunted Cave.)

Explorer
May 04, 2009
Name: Grakus
Species: Fire Dragon
Place: The Great Spyre Ruins
Species: Death Wizard
Place: Dragon's Roost

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Name: Undead Elemental

Health: 200,000

Minions: Fire Elemental, Ice Warrior, Water Elemental

Spells: Death, Ice, Storm, and Fire (all)

Species: Former human, cursed into dark energy

Looks Like: A shadow of a young wizard

Says: Let your life go ... I will give you a different kind of life as my eternal servant! Mwahahah, I remember ... you defeated that coward Malistaire!

Location: The Living Dead Forest (Special world unlocked if you beat all the worlds including Grizzleheim.)

Quest for defeating him: The Timekeeper (You have to get a timekeeper from him, it was a part of The Three Pieces of The Spiral.)

After that: He starts fading and drops a small piece of clock. A timekeeper!

Further Quests: "The Start of Time" which means you have to go to the Library on Wizard City and Krokotopia. You come looking for a book that can tell what the timekeeper holds. Go back to the Wizard City Library, and talk back with him. He doesn't tell you anything. But then, look at your spellbook and see if you can solve this riddle:"Sometimes, following rules is wrong". It means that you have to go to the Library and look behind a shelve. Press X at it. Automatically, a book moves. You see a lock. Then, a shadow comes around! Press X. It will make a book appear in the shape of a key! Use X and it will open. Quickly, run out. Walk to the back of the room where a desk is. Open it. Press X to open it. Then, you will find some books in the desk. One is entitled: The Dark One's Timekeeper! Grab it and go to Merle's house. He won't understand so you'll have to talk to all the professors. Moolinda, Dalia, and Lydia will understand, but one person remains, other than the other Ravenwood profs. and that man is ... DWORGYN! to be continued ... :? 8) :grin:

Without Death, Life would seize to exsist.

Matthew Spritefriend, lvl 39 Magus Theurgiust and Matthew Drake, Journeyman Necromancer, lvl 17.

Explorer
May 04, 2009
chrisbradley wrote:
Name: Grakus
Species: Fire Dragon
Place: The Great Spyre Ruins
Species: Death Wizard
Place: Dragon's Roost

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
Name: Celestial Protector
Health: 2,000
School: Ice
Unlocks: Celestia

Celestia is rarely mentioned in Wizard101, in fact, I've only heard of it's name three times; once in Wizard City, once in Marleybone (both in quests), and Lord Nightshade drops a very rare robe called the Celestial Robe. It does absolutely nothing. So for all of you people who think Celestia doesn't exist, this is the proof. :P

Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
Name:Little Shocky
School:Storm/Fire
Spells:Heck Hound,Storm Hound, Rebirth, All the boost and decrease spells,Storm Lord, Firedragon,ETC
Found:All Areas
Type: Rare Boss
Drops, Valkyire Set, And all mounts,Little shocky pet(pets has Heck Hound and storm Hound)

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Name: The Prisoned King
Health: 9,000
School:Balance

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
here is another one
Charles dragonshield
rank 20 boss
location the crown of fire
says "Your weak! but don't worry when malistare and i beat you you'll be on flames muahahahahaha!
uses every spell in the game
school death
bounus facts son of malistare

Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
Good idea! Hmm, this is my suggestion, I just thought of it: Boss: Comacon (LOL) School: Balance Rank Level 10: he is in the world ds. his health bout, 10-20 thousand? -Kimberly level 8) out!