Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

All The Beetles Of Krokotopia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
I still need to find the Chamber Of Fire,Alter Of The Kings, and Enterence Hall Beetles. I can't find them anywhere :(

~Alura NightShade (School Of Fire)

Survivor
Feb 26, 2009
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
entrance hall beetle is at the top of the stairs

i need to find the others still myself

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Chamber of Fire: Have you wandered all the ledges in the place? Also, if you go to the top tier you can see it if you look over the area from near the upper exit.

Alter of Kings: Have you wandered all the ledges in there? Also, if you stand above the Prof near the pool of fire and look around, it should be visible.

Entrance Hall: Have you wandered all over the stairs and around the walls? Also, if you go to the highest location and look down, you should see him.

You will notice for all Zeke quest 'creatures' they are visible if you don't forget to go places. Relax, wander, take in the sights, and you will trip over them. :)

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Chamber of fire: check on the little zig zag cliff thing leading out of the site. near the middle.

Alter of kings: the "lower level" by all the rubble

Entrance hall: NEED HELP! dont even know what the entrance hall is. plz help :( ty

Survivor
Jan 12, 2009
its very easy to find them if you have the time to do it. with a friend is easier but if you need me which i am level 46 i usaly where red amor i am myth i walk ether with a sword that doesnt glow or a balance staff. if anyone needs help with them i know where all of them are just meet me in the commons where zeke is under the realm of imp. your can trust me :-D...

ps. if you can only talk with safe chat which is the thing that has things to say for you can you cant say all the things you want to then dont come cause its hard for me to help you guys if your safe chat. i can only help the people that can say what they want not under safe chat. bye! ! ! ! ! :-D :-D :-D.

pps. lol i forgot to say my name... my name is Dakota Thunderhunter... now i can say bye! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
What about the 'Tomb of Storms' beetle? I have looked EVERYWHERE for that one and its the LAST ONE that I need!

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
fire beetle..to help ya understand easier where to find it, it is in the excavation site.. :-D

Survivor
May 15, 2009
where is the well of spirits? i want to make sure when i go there i don't forget to get the beetle 'cuss i might not be able to go back

Explorer
May 10, 2009
Where is the emperor's retreat beetle?

Tanner Shadowblade level 28 in Marleybone.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
DO I KNOW YOU IM JACK GRIFFEN

pps. lol i forgot to say my name... my name is Dakota Thunderhunter... now i can say bye! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
WELL OF SPIRITS BEETLE IS BEHIND THE SPHIKS HEAD THAT COMES UP WHEN YOU GO OUTSIDE

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Ansem789 wrote:
Where is the emperor's retreat beetle?

Tanner Shadowblade level 28 in Marleybone.
near the frozen lake
:)

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
i am still trying to locate the storm temple beetle can someone please help!

Survivor
May 25, 2009
I need to find the last two beetles, the Sphinx island beetle and the Karanhan Barracks beetle. Can Some one help me find them.

Rowan Fairystone - Lvl 27 -

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Divinedragoodragon wrote:
What about the 'Tomb of Storms' beetle? I have looked EVERYWHERE for that one and its the LAST ONE that I need!

it's behind the portal staute
when you first get to the tos

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Here is the location of ALL the beetles i remember:

The Oasis- A- is behind the tents by the Library.
B- is behind a building at the Bazzar.

Altar of Kings- on the left side, go down to the rock pile. it is behind that.

Chamber of Fire- at the main spot, go to the third level and turn. Keep going till you hit it.

Plalace of Fire- I forgot or there isn't one, sorry.

Sphinx Island- Go behind the Sphinx to a small island, seen from the boat ride.

Entrance Hall- Go up the right side of the stairs to The Vault of Ice. it is by the ledge that hangs out.

Emperors Retreat- at the dock of the Frozen Lake.

That is all i know. If i missed one, i missed one. i did this quest a long time ago

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
Taco5754 wrote:
Here is the location of ALL the beetles i remember:

The Oasis- A- is behind the tents by the Library.
B- is behind a building at the Bazzar.

Altar of Kings- on the left side, go down to the rock pile. it is behind that.

Chamber of Fire- at the main spot, go to the third level and turn. Keep going till you hit it.

Plalace of Fire- I forgot or there isn't one, sorry.

Sphinx Island- Go behind the Sphinx to a small island, seen from the boat ride.

Entrance Hall- Go up the right side of the stairs to The Vault of Ice. it is by the ledge that hangs out.

Emperors Retreat- at the dock of the Frozen Lake.

That is all i know. If i missed one, i missed one. i did this quest a long time ago

The Lord put a thousand blessings apon you! :D :D :D :) :)
i need that. i have the alter(spelling?)of the kings and the camber of fire beetles. thanks!
your friend,
EMMA MOONHUNTER
Lvl 17 ice goddess 8)

Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
Divinedragoodragon wrote:

right when you get through the portel go around to the other side of the portel there it is

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Thanks for all your help, I still can't find the Chamber of Fire beetle but after reading your tips I think I might be able to find it this time. Thanks :)

~Alura Nightshade
(Fire School) Lvl 29 Pryomancer

Survivor
Nov 29, 2009
I've already gone through the Tomb of Storms and forgot to look for the beetle. I'm going throught it again now and I really don't understand what you guys mean by "the portal". You do realize that there are about six portals in the Tomb of Storms, right? You need to be slightly more specific. I'm going to finish it up, again, now and if I figure out which portal you're talking about I'll post it. I don't know if anyone else had the same problem I'm having with your directions. Thank you! ;D

Survivor
Feb 16, 2010
xoluluox123 wrote:
where is the well of spirits? i want to make sure when i go there i don't forget to get the beetle 'cuss i might not be able to go back
The Well of Spirits beetle is behind the entrance portal to the Tomb of Storms. All quotes lead you here for the ToS beetle. It's the ToS beetle everyone is looking for, I can't find it either... the ToS beetle,been through many times.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Jugglish wrote:
The Well of Spirits beetle is behind the entrance portal to the Tomb of Storms. All quotes lead you here for the ToS beetle. It's the ToS beetle everyone is looking for, I can't find it either... the ToS beetle,been through many times.

Sorry, you're wrong. The Tomb of Storm beetle is behind the sphynx head used to teleport to the Tomb of Storm from the Oasis.

The Well of Spirits beetle is on the second level behind the krok statue in the Well of Spirits.

Survivor
Mar 16, 2010
I have found the beetle on the sphinx island on top of stairs but nothing happens when i go over it or around it nothing and it is what my quest is for the beetle thing what do i do now

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
The Altar of the Kings beetle is at the bottom left which is where all those blocks are covering the entrance to the lower level.

-Luke ThunderShade Level 36 Myth ;)