Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The times they are for deleting, been reported ?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 02, 2008

Well, this used to be a place where deleting was bad enough, sorry now it's report.

I'm all for report, don't get me wrong, if you are lude with bad language or both, lol.

From here on out, I will not be friends easily and will delete so quickly those that are unappreciative of my help or take advantage of it.
With no conversation about it.

Been here close to two years and was reported for the first time, two times tonight from lord knows who and a person that doesn't like the truth about them. If I'm so bad why the reports now ?

Because there is a new idea about what is being a friend, to some it means what can I gain from another. When this is dealt with "hey what is the problem", they report you- I have no idea why except they know they are wrong and dislike being shown.

If you think you are immune, think again. I would ask KI to be stern with these aggressive free loaders that think this is the way to achieve higher levels in the game.

I will say for my part, confrontation just leads NOW to being reported- no matter how nice you ask. Just delete and delete often, no need to help others even if KI promotes it. It can be aggravating.

What do you think ?

Administrator
Please know that we take false reporting seriously. If players are reporting you and you've not been inappropriate, you have nothing to worry about.

Players who repeated falsely report others are subject to account bans.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
Mar 08, 2009
I know how you feel. Once somebody told me to teleport so i did ( i had nobody to help me in ds ). Then the moment i arrive i see that there is a " party" at someones house. I stayed for about 2 minutes and just before i was about to leave. BOOM! it said i was reported and i did nothing at all. i asked everyone there who reported me, but all of them said they didnt :(.

Defender
Aug 01, 2008
I have only one friend and will not add another. I will also not help someone in battle unless they ask and I feel like it won't be a hassle to me. The less I try to interact with anyone playing the game, the better things seem to go and the more enjoyable the game gets. Too many players are focused on their own enjoyment and their own battles to be aware of anyone else in the game. They'll call you out of an instanced area, begging for help, only to find they want to go shopping in a realm they can't access. So I'm done with going out of my way to be helpful or friendly. Now if I could only manage to stop people from crashing into my battles, I'd be happy... as my attempts at trying to completely solo this game are not coming to fruition.

Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
Proman, first of all "parties" in Wizard101 are just to round up players to either trade treasure cards or to blackmail you saying "Hey whats your best treasure card," "Give it to me or i report you" This game isnt for parties in any school towers, its to quest with other players and be friendly. If your falsely accused, report them back and escape from the place and/or switch realms.

Dont take false accusations against you seriously.

Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
Two questions - the original poster said they've been playing for 2 years. I thought the game hasn't even been out for a year? Did I get the dates wrong (could be).

Second question - I've reported people (for inappropriate language, trying to get around the word filter, etc in the common areas), but I didn't know that they knew they got reported. When you are reported do you get a message saying you've been reported?

Explorer
Dec 24, 2008
Hate to break it to you Pete, but without help, you can't even reach Malistaire. The Great Spyre is set up so that without a minimum of three wizards, you can't beat the instance.

Administrator
ccourter wrote:
Two questions - the original poster said they've been playing for 2 years. I thought the game hasn't even been out for a year? Did I get the dates wrong (could be).

You're correct - Wizard101 launched on September 2nd 2008.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
May 06, 2009
Monsterax wrote:
Hate to break it to you Pete, but without help, you can't even reach Malistaire. The Great Spyre is set up so that without a minimum of three wizards, you can't beat the instance.

Actually NOT true, you only need one more person to help with the crystals and gatekeeper and only for those two points. Other then that you can solo it, granted it will make the time it takes to do that really long but meh it is possible. This is effectivly what happened with my death wizard I started the instance cleared out 3 of the bosses before the crystals managed to find someone to help me with the crystals and the gate keepers, and then they promptly went link dead just after we killed the 2 gate keepers leaving me alone. :( Although I will say I surprized my self in that I actually won the game solo.