Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where's Malistaire

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 15, 2009
I know he's in Dragonspyre but I can't find him.

What location is he in?

Is he in a dungeon?

Do you have to defeat bosses in Plaza of Conquests?

I CAN'T FIND HIM.

Explorer
Dec 24, 2008
Malistaire Drake is located in the Great Spyre instance at the heart of Dragonspyre. If you're only on the Plaza of Conquests, you've got a ways to go.

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
Malistaire is at the heart of Dragonspyre inside the Crown of Fire. It is an instance, so you can only bring 3 friends with you to battle him.

--Alex Day (a.k.a) Alexis Jadeflame lvl 50 Pyromancer

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Thanks to:
Monsterax
Alex411luv
Resetti123

if you help me you will be added in the list

Explorer
Jan 07, 2009
Go into DS Academy and ride the Drake there. It'll take you to a place and you go inside an instance. Malistaire is really tough. He has 3 Undead Wizards with him and his health himself is 10,000. Even though I am only lvl 31, I know this because my lvl 50 friend took me there and helped me fight him. Good luck! :D

Scarlet HawkHeart
Magus Sorcerer (Lvl 31 Balance)

P.S. BE SURE YOU TAKE AT LEAST 2 FRIENDS WITH YOU, FOR IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET TO MALISTAIRE WHEN YOU'RE WORKING WITH YOURSELF. There are puzzles all over the place that 1 person has to do, and 2 or more people have to kill monsters while the person is working. Malistaire's Lair is not just a room with Malistaire himself waiting; it is a big chamber with puzzles, traps & monsters everywhere. It's an instance so you can bring 3 friends along.

P.S.S. I recommend you bring 3 friends, the maximum, because it makes it easier to defeat Malistaire with, he has 10,000 health, not to mention 3 monsters along with him fighting. I would also make all your potions full. ALSO, if you get in a fight with a roaming monster, don't flee, press ESC, quit, and log back in, then port to a friend. This saves trouble as your mana doesn't get wasted.

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
ressetti you know i found someone saying he has 1,000,000 health but it takes forever so you should be right he does have 10,000 health like Gurtok Demon.

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
alienforce0320 wrote:
ressetti you know i found someone saying he has 1,000,000 health but it takes forever so you should be right he does have 10,000 health like Gurtok Demon.

he had 100,000 health when they made the interrupt upgrade

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
Malistare is easy to find i defeated him 2 times all ready!!! hes is in the great spyres first defeat 2 onis and the door will be unlocked go pass his door now defeat 2 of his dragon guards after that go pass the door and go to 4 more of his guards and after you did that talk to malistare and defeat him defeat because he trys to try to destory wizard city with his wife and he kid naps the myth school techer!!!!!!!!!