Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Loose Ends

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 24, 2008
Whatever happened to Bartleby's eye? After a few mentions in Wizard City, where we learn that the Eye of the Past was stolen by Malistaire, we never hear of it again. After the defeat of Malistaire, no mention of it or the Krokonomicon is made. We do see Malistaire reading from the Krokonomicon, but it is never retrieved. Did we honestly leave an object of that much sheer destructive power sitting in the office of the Dragonspyre Academy's Headmaster, where anybody with the power of flight could swoop through one of the gigantic holes in the wall and take it? Or could Malistaire Drake not be quite so finished stirring up trouble as he seems?

Defender
May 06, 2009
Who knows, maybe some of these loose ends could find themselves tied up (or maybe swooped in on, as you say) by quests in Grizzlehelm?

I would find it hard to believe the main storyline is completely >finished<.

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
Explorer
May 09, 2009
Cynical wrote:
I want to know what happened to Bartlebys sister the Raven?

She will probably be in Grizzlehiem since it is about Bears, Wolves, and Ravens.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Ack, nuuuu, we need spoiler warnings!

*just kidding although I had to hurry up and shut my eyes before the plot was ruined XD*