Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Scarecrow Death Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2009
Hello, fellow necromancers and wizards. Could any of you possibly tell me when the necromancers obtain the Scarecrow spell from the death school? I am on level 33, and I'm starting to see lots of wizards use this.

Is this only in the form of a treasure card, or is this a spell we can add in our deck?

Thanks.

-Torturer of souls, maimer of innocents.

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
Survivor
Jan 08, 2009
theendofallthings wrote:
Hello, fellow necromancers and wizards. Could any of you possibly tell me when the necromancers obtain the Scarecrow spell from the death school? I am on level 33, and I'm starting to see lots of wizards use this.

Is this only in the form of a treasure card, or is this a spell we can add in our deck?

Thanks.

-The Great Valerian DeathBringer, torturer of souls, maimer of innocents.

Well, Death students get scarecrow on lvl 48, along with a wraith pet. Its actually a Quest, where you have to defeat death monsters (not sure which ones) Hope this helps!

Jack Lionwraith, adept lvl 21 death, pet summer dragon, plays in helephant realm

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Survivor
Apr 24, 2009
bolt123321 wrote:
theendofallthings wrote:

Thanks.

-The Great Valerian DeathBringer, torturer of souls, maimer of innocents.

Well, Death students get scarecrow on lvl 48, along with a wraith pet. Its actually a Quest, where you have to defeat death monsters (not sure which ones) Hope this helps!

Jack Lionwraith, adept lvl 21 death, pet summer dragon, plays in helephant realm

When you get to level 48 you have to make a scarecrow by talking to people or killing monsters to get the stuff. When you are near the end of the quest you have to get water so you can make the scarecrow come to life (the water is in a house with death monsters in DS so be ready) and then you get the spell after you make the scarecrow and put the water on it. Then have fun with Scarecrow.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
I am also a level 33 necromancer and I was wondering if there is a quest spell for necromancers that falls in between the doom and gloom spell and the wraith spell? thanks

Delver
May 29, 2009
I am also a level 33 necromancer and I was wondering if there is a quest spell for necromancers that falls in between the doom and gloom spell and the wraith spell? thanks

You will get another spell that is school specific at level 38. I will not tell you what it is or what you have to do to get it though.