Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 On Facebook?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2009
I have seen recently on the ravenwood news that if you become a fan of the Wizard101 account on facebook you will be receiving a special code? I have a few questions about this.

1. How is the code going to be sent to the fans? By E-Mail?
2. Is every single fan going to receive this code?

If you already know everything about this, please post to help me out. I am a little bit confused.

Thanks! :D

Administrator
Wizard101 wants to remind you that if you are a Wizard101 Fan on Facebook, you will be sent a promotional code for a special gift on Friday 12 June 2009 at approximately 5pm Central US time. This code will only be valid for 24 hours so check your Facebook page at that time! See you in Wizard City!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
Apr 24, 2009
Can this code be used only once in the 24 hours and can I put it on my kids account also because of having a family account?

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
Professors,
Good afternoon, I live in the Central time of the US and I've been checking my facebook account every 10 to 15 minutes since 5pm and I do not see our new promotional codes. Please tell me that I didn't miss it somehow? My better half and I both have been checking and neither of us have this code yet. It is now after 6pm CST.

HELP!!...pleaseeeeee,

Hunter SilverHeart
&
Shanna ShadowWalker

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
Gamma wrote:
Wizard101 wants to remind you that if you are a Wizard101 Fan on Facebook, you will be sent a promotional code for a special gift on Friday 12 June 2009 at approximately 5pm Central US time. This code will only be valid for 24 hours so check your Facebook page at that time! See you in Wizard City!

I have been a fan for some time now on facebook and my code did not show up.

Explorer
Jun 08, 2008
Survivor
Sep 25, 2008
Administrator
At the deadline of the promotion, all the current fans of Wizard101 were sent an update through Facebook that contained the code.

If you signed up as a fan after 5:00pm Central US time on June 12th 2009, you would not have received the code.

If you signed up as a fan before that time, check your Facebook updates.
Go to your Facebook page, click Inbox, then Updates.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Explorer
Jun 08, 2008
got it, i was looking for it to come in my regular email, found it on facebook in the wizard101 updates part
thanks

Survivor
Apr 05, 2009
I signed up on the 11th and it is now the 13th and in central time it is 4:44pm and I have been checking my "face book" all night yesterday and now all day today and I have not received my code either!? Why is this?

Defender
Nov 05, 2008
Gamma wrote:
At the deadline of the promotion, all the current fans of Wizard101 were sent an update through Facebook that contained the code.

If you signed up as a fan after 5:00pm Central US time on June 12th 2009, you would not have received the code.

If you signed up as a fan before that time, check your Facebook updates.
Go to your Facebook page, click Inbox, then Updates.

i recived my code on facebook, but got it late and now it does not work :(
is therenanyway to take care of this?
Also some time back, when you told us to subscribe to becket magazine for a promo code i did have not recived my code, and my emails to the link yhou told me to send them to keeps coming back as undeliverable

Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
Champion
Jan 23, 2009
I think they should have been more clear about this.

But the code was sent to my facebook inbox NOT my email.

So you probably got it in you facebook inbox already and now, if you haven't used it, its too late.

Survivor
Oct 15, 2008