Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

MYTH STUDENT ON MYTH SCHOOL QUEST

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2009
I am trying to kill three death pixies for my myth school quest. However, every time I try to do it, I end up dying.

I ask you, KI, why did you make the quest so dang hard?

all the death pixies are over 400 health, they are able to use spirit shields on themselves, they have natures wrath and sunbird. And on top of all that, I can't fight one each - I have to fight ALL THREE AT THE SAME TIME.

Worse yet, I can't get anyone to help me with the quest - every time they try to get in, the infamous message comes op, saying:

"that player is busy right now."

So I end up having to kill three death pixies with the aforementioned cards and health, and no one can help me.

I'd like a response pretty soon.

Administrator
These quests are a test of your strength was a Wizard.

Use your minions, that is Myth's strength. Summon a minion as soon as possible.

You may want to restack your deck for this encounter, look at the types of cards you have, as well as stock up on Treasure cards that will help you with this quest.

I have faith that you will complete this quest young Wizard! Good luck.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Explorer
Apr 17, 2009
I totally agree with Gamma on this one. My girlfriend had the same problem and I reorganized her deck and battle strategy. After which, she had no problems. Look at the size of your deck, the number of each card in your deck and what exactly is in your deck. Do you have to many attack cards, to many shields, not enough healing cards, etc.. Just try different combinations and you will find what works for you.

Question: do you have the humungofrog? If not get some treasure versions for this one and use blades to pump it up. You also can get treasure spirit blades and traps to further help.

Good luck.

Defender
May 06, 2009
Also, consider bringing treasure cards outside of myth, such as storm (which should be excellent against Myth) or death ones like Vampire, which should blow through any defenses they might put up -- the life drain spells ignore spirit armor.

By the way, not sure who else does this but I keep living puppet in my deck even though I can cast higher minions -- he's quick to cast and FREE (0 pips), which makes him an excellent first move. You can replace him later if you get the spare pips to do so.

I actually defeated these girls on my first try.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
Hey! I just hatched an idea! HUMUNGOFROGS!!

DUDE TRY MINIONS AND HUMONGOFROGS!!! (if you have them)

Good luck!!