Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Staff: Please creat a housing "Boot Guest" Button

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 11, 2009
i once left my house for a little bit to go the bazaar to sell some unwanted furniture.some of my friends were there.when i came back w/ new furniture there was at least 30 people in my house they said they were playing football they were acting strangely and kept on shouting stuff Annoying!! :?

Explorer
Aug 20, 2009
I TOTALLY AGREE! However, there already is something close. OK, here's how to keep ANYBODY out of your house:

1) Press "Go Home"

2) As soon as the screen is done loading, press Esc. key on your keyboard.

3) Choose "Privacy Options" (picture of a lock)

4) Change "Allow Friend Teleports" from Yes to No

YAY! Now you can FINALLY be alone!

(But yes a Kick Out Guests button would be GREAT!)

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Zeet wrote:
THANK YOU! And I see 74 people have LOOKED at this board, if you look, please answer if you agree, we need to get the dev's attention,
Sean E.
i agree

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I do believe there should be a boot from house button. It does get annoying when you have dozens of people running around your house while you are trying to have a PRIVATE conversation with a friend.

I also would suggest a way to block some people from whispering to you. When trying to have a conversation in a whisper to a specific person another person will whisper causing me to go back to friends list and clicking on their name and then clicking on send text. This gets a little annoying especially when the people i don't want to whisper to me is all screaming for me to port or wanting to tell me their problems. (sorry people, i am not Dear Abby)

Hannah Lifebringer
Hannah Earthbreaker
Hannah Summerglade

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
I totally agree with every word you guys are saying. I think a boot button would be nice. I haven't had an experience with this but you never know...

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
Now you can just block people from teleporting to you by going to options.

Survivor
May 10, 2009
I agree fully. I don't like people porting to me, so if they do without asking multiple times, i delete them. Now I am to the point that I am not allowing people on my friend list except my sister.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
ok forget the wild bolt and judgement problems WE NEED THIS BOOT BUTTON!!

chris dragonhammer LVL 46 Myth

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
I understand what your going through. I am a really good decorator. And I create really cool things. And people ALWAYS are at my house, it's impossible to get them out. One time, I invited my friend for a small party cause he hit level 50. And I had decorations, and it was beautiful. Well, long story short. There were plenty of people to cover up half the house. I've calmly said. " Everyone this is my house, now please leave " It's very aggravating trying to get everyone out. And it's even more annoying when they are like "No! You leave, this is my house" Like Seriously? Everyone saw you port in to my house. Everyone knows it's my place so why try? It was a party just a few days after that. I had a party, and I had to leave it was about 2 hours into the party. I come back the next morning. There are STILL! People there!! Like seriously? I know I have pretty good looking houses, but that was 15 hours!

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
Survivor
Jan 09, 2010
i 100% agree and ppl should not b able to stay at ur castle if ur not there.

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
Zeruel85 wrote:
I TOTALLY AGREE! However, there already is something close. OK, here's how to keep ANYBODY out of your house:

1) Press "Go Home"

2) As soon as the screen is done loading, press Esc. key on your keyboard.

3) Choose "Privacy Options" (picture of a lock)

4) Change "Allow Friend Teleports" from Yes to No

YAY! Now you can FINALLY be alone!

(But yes a Kick Out Guests button would be GREAT!)

Exactly my thoughts!

But with so many rude and inconsiderate people in this game with absolutely no manners; we can always use even more ways to keep these people away.

As in real life our homes should be the one place that we can escape to without fear of being pursued or disturbed unless we invite others into our space.

Yes, please create this button to help keep unwanted guests out of our homes!

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
I COMPLETELY HAVE HAD THIS EXPERIENCE! ITS SOOOO ANNOYING AND NO ONE WILL LEAVE! One time I had an awesome party for my friend because she just defeated Malistaire for the first time alone, and then one of her friends ported, and then her friend invited EVERYONE, I MEAN EVERYONE, on her list, and then told them to invite EVERYONE on THEIR list. It was total chaos. And don't even get me STARTED on NO TEXT-CHAT people! They NEVER listen to anybody. I started crying inside my waterfall clubhouse because no one that was my friend wouldn't leave! BOOT BUTTON IS A GREAT IDEA OH MY GOSH I MUST HAVE ONE!

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but, creator of Wizard101, or a player online who has a dark blue or any colered Dragon mount, please tell me how to get a DRAGON MOUNT[to keep, not rent]!!!!!!!!! I've been seeing other players with a Dragon mount, but I can't ask them where they got it, AND IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, if you have a dragon mount, please reply,
Sincerely,
eaglekid410
[ online player, Madison]

Defender
May 18, 2009
I definitely agree. Sometimes, friends just say "party at his house!" And I am tired of it. I would love a "Boot Guest" Button! :D

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
ok i had the same problem with my newly bought ice house i had one of my friends port to me then his friend ported to him and so on so what i did is i got all 200 people inside by saying ill give you treasure cards like frost giant etc.,... but only if they went inside. so after they all went inside i surrounded the entrance/exit with wall segments and fences and stuff and after i did that i deleted that friend from my list and no one could port to me so they all left because i put nothing inside.....yet MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

try this little thing out and it works at least 70% of the time because ANYONE in the game who is a low lvl wants a seven pip card (and yes they were all low lvls) and i got them out easily so try this and it will work for ya

Daniel Stormglade-grandmaster thaumaturge

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
eaglekid410 wrote:
I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but, creator of Wizard101, or a player online who has a dark blue or any colered Dragon mount, please tell me how to get a DRAGON MOUNT[to keep, not rent]!!!!!!!!! I've been seeing other players with a Dragon mount, but I can't ask them where they got it, AND IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, if you have a dragon mount, please reply,
Sincerely,
eaglekid410
[ online player, Madison]

Well then the only one that I know that you can buy without renting is the pink one. Its in the crown shop, you know the crown in the corner? I have the same dilemma with getting some other dragon. I'm not that too crazy about pink. I like blue better.

Survivor
Oct 03, 2009
Zeet wrote:
THANK YOU! And I see 74 people have LOOKED at this board, if you look, please answer if you agree, we need to get the dev's attention,
Sean E.

PLEASE let us kick people out of our house... it gets ridiculous at times... I've actually logged off while there were people in my house just to get rid of them...

Autumn Jadeheart (Master Sorcerer lvl 49)

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
omg! yes i agree! i want that boot button madly one time i was at my house i was like only decorating it, then my friend told me if he can port and i said yes only if you turn your port off. unfortunately, he didnt turn of his port and let all his friends port. then his friends called their friends and etc. i was trying to capture them and it ruined my whole house :? so please i beg you create a boot button! ( even webkinz has one, but i do not play webkinz anymore so dont look at me like you think i am an idiot )

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
rozovoeushko wrote:
omg! yes i agree! i want that boot button madly one time i was at my house i was like only decorating it, then my friend told me if he can port and i said yes only if you turn your port off. unfortunately, he didnt turn of his port and let all his friends port. then his friends called their friends and etc. i was trying to capture them and it ruined my whole house :? so please i beg you create a boot button! ( even webkinz has one, but i do not play webkinz anymore so dont look at me like you think i am an idiot )

I agree. This I have already spoke with the Devs about on numerous occasions and they have replied saying they are working on this! There will soon be a way to kick people out or ban them from your house! Thank You Devs.

Hunter Dragongrove, Level 50, Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
Jul 11, 2008
GreyG wrote:
rozovoeushko wrote:

I was not aware that people could "ruin" your house. *sigh* but nontheless I agree. This I have already spoke with the Devs about on numerous occasions and they have replied saying they are working on this! There will soon be a way to kick people out or ban them from your house! Thank You Devs.

Hunter Dragongrove, Level 50, Grandmaster Necromancer

Really read what rozovoeushko said, he ruined his own house trying to trap the people he did not want there. Only you can make changes to your house, on one else.

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
1. one time, i was at my house with some friends and this menu chat person ported and came, i told him to plz leave through menu chat, but he said no the whole time, i eventually trapped him and made him leave, but some of my friends friends ported to my house and they kept bringing more friends, until my house had about i guess 30 people, i went to my dorm (i used to use my dorm as a storage) and pulled everything out from it, then went back to my house. I had the first ds home, i cant remember name, but first i trapped the middle level out from the people, so i would use it as my base, then some friends helped me out by telling me how many people are in a certain place, and i kept trapping sections of my house with people in it, and everytime they ask "why are ya doing this" or "your being mean" i say "i'm taking back my house"
2. two days ago, i went to my house(this one was the second ds home) and there were people in it, i told them to leave but they were like "no noob" i trapped some of them and they left, but there was 3 people left and they were being annoying and said "we are moving into this house" and i said "but i bought this house with my own money" they would say it wasnt their problem, but eventually the last one left because his friend convinced him to leave

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
fizzen wrote:
i have had the same thing happen to me..and i will tell ya what i do..

i box them in with house items like wall sections or the jail cell you get from quest in mb. this traps them in tha area and the only choice they have is to port out...this will only work if you remove them from your list before you box them in.

but there is one problem, if they have other friends at that party, they can port outta the cage and to them and home free in the party, i trap them, but they have a friend in the party and they port to that friend

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
Otys wrote:
I agree, i have the thread discussing the same topic.

its called "GET OUT!!! NOW!!!"

if you could post on it, i would appreciate it. its post count is decent and i see yours has a lot of posts too.

lets convince kings isle to put this is in! we need this!

i did see that post, i agree 1 million percent, there SHOULD be a boot button i will try more to convince kingsisle about this

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
rozovoeushko wrote:

ya i hate it when you finished trapping people and then your house is ruined, it gets annoying and i get mad at the people who made me do this