Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Chimera spell for Balance?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
I had this idea that is kind of out there but i thought of making a Chimera spell for balance.The balance tree gives balance blades and shields for no training points but the balance players do not use Life Death or Myth spells on a regular basses.If we add a Chimera spell to the deck that is slightly better then the hydra it would make playing balance more fluently. It would have a lion body, a goat head that does life damage, lion head that does myth, and a dragon or snake for death.

Thank you viewing my idea.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
aroke wrote:
I had this idea that is kind of out there but i thought of making a Chimera spell for balance.The balance tree gives balance blades and shields for no training points but the balance players do not use Life Death or Myth spells on a regular basses.If we add a Chimera spell to the deck that is slightly better then the hydra it would make playing balance more fluently. It would have a lion body, a goat head that does life damage, lion head that does myth, and a dragon or snake for death.

Sorry, but i do not agree at all. :x

Each school has advantages and disadvantages and this is one of the disadvantages of balance.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
I think this is a great idea, and very complimentary to the balance school. Since balance has two elemental based card (Spectral Blast and Hydra) having two similar cards from the other circle of schools would be appropriate.

Chimera sounds perfect as the counterpart to Hydra, and then perhaps Mystic Blast as the counterpart of Spectral Blast, which would randomly do either Life (300), Myth (400), or Death (500) damage. This could even be done as a smaller cost card (e.g. a 2 pip card doing 100,200,300) since the spectral blast does 330, 440, or 550 at a 4 pip cost. If Mystic Blast is done as a smaller card than Spectral Blast, then I would suggest that Chimera be done as a larger card than Hydra.

This gives balance wizards more capability to float between the other six schools, which they tend to do by nature.