Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Prince Aka Karanahn

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2009
How do I get into the room that Prince Aka is. The door is closed and I odn't see any lever of any kind.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
Nevermind. I figured it out. ^.^
You just have to kill the little bosses nearby the closed doors.

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Icecold and Melnights,

I am also in there, and am wondering if I get beat, if I have to go back through the battles again.

Timothy Paleflower
Level 30 Ice Wizard

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
yes, if you die in a battle for a quest/dungeon like that, you have to start all over again

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
melnights wrote:
Nevermind. I figured it out. ^.^
You just have to kill the little bosses nearby the closed doors.

what bosses? the salamanders or something else?

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
To get to Prince Aka you will see on your map while where Aka's door is that there are other Kroks, go to the first Krok and he is a Rank 3 boss kill the one in the next room after him and basically use your map, if you have quest finder on it will only point to Aka's door but you cannot get in until you've defeated the other Kroks in the other rooms.

Explorer
Aug 29, 2009
I see crazed slaves but no bosses. Are those the ones I need to beat to open the door?

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
I think you guys are confused.karanahn palace is like the vault of ice.you have to fight three other bosses to get to your target boss.also the map dosent show you the other three bosses that you have to fight to get to prince aka karanahn.the door that goes to aka only opens when you defant aka.so dont go left go right then go right again(sorry if I spelled that wrong)to meet the first boss you have to fight to get to aka.the three other bosses are at the right of the rooms with the sarcofegos(sorry if I spelled that wrong)and do it until you get to aka.

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
icecold61 wrote:
How do I get into the room that Prince Aka is. The door is closed and I odn't see any lever of any kind.
I have killed the other princes, and still cannot get into that door. It is my last Krokotopia quest! I have done it twice, and no door ever opens. Help?!

Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
I'm having a heck of a time as well. Are the the princes in the hallways of the Barracks or in rooms? I have fought Kiwu (a mander), lair of taskmaster, & Alchemist Kepi, but I don't think these are the three princes.

What are the princes' names? I think I've done this quest about 5 times, & it's sucking the joy out of playing. I'm not a fan of "dungeon" quests at all!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
so dont go left go right then go right again

Well, I wrote this down, went to the palace & finally found them! Thanks!! How in the world I missed them, I don't know! :P