Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

blue sunbird

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 12, 2009
has anyone seen a blue sunbird? i encountered one in colossus boulevard today. i approached it and it just flew away. I was just wondering if it's actually common or something rare and what it means.

Defender
Dec 31, 2008
That is a minion summoned by an Ice student as part of learning a new spell. I have never seen it anywhere else. There are other creatures to be seen around Wizard City when a student is getting a new spell, such as a unicorn in Unicorn Way, a firecat in Olde Town, a seraph in the commons, a fire serpent in Cyclops Festival Park, a storm serpent outside the library, a Storm Lord (i believe) in the Shopping District and a Frost Giant at Elik's Edge in Colossus Blvd. You will no doubt summon a minion to help you get a spell soon.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2009
i realized that i had seen it with my ice wizard after i had read your message. Thanks for refreshing my memory.

Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
oh good i was wondering what ice spoke to for enrollment thx. and by the way balance talks to this person in the lake in the commons.