Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gyifting a subscription

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
Is there any way at all to gift a subscription to a player NOT in your household? It would be a great thing to give for birthday presents and the like, but short of knowing their password and account, I haven't found a way to do it. Ideas?

Thank

Administrator
At this time, you can purchase Gift Cards at participating 7-11 and Rite-Aid stores in the continental USA.

We hope to provide other gift giving options in the future and welcome your feedback.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
That is my problem. There are no Rite Aids or 7-11 that carry Wiz101 gift cards in my area. I've searched for the last month and called the stores, but each time I am afforded a blank stare by the clerk, or informed that they have no idea what I'm talking about on the phone.

Meanwhile, I'm missing out on all the great pets and a really great birthday gift idea.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Purchase a game card at the above mentioned location, scratch off the code on the back of game card then give the code to your friend.

hope this helps

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
FastLane9 wrote:
Purchase a game card at the above mentioned location, scratch off the code on the back of game card then give the code to your friend.

hope this helps

It's not going to help for that person that cant FIND the gift cards is the problem.