Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

We need to be able to buy books

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 05, 2008
I know you can get books to put in the books shelves through quests. But no where near enough.

Could we have a place to buy books.

Seems kinda pointless to have a book shelf with a handful of books.

Thank you.

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
and can they be stacked upright? instead of laying down who does that?

Explorer
Sep 02, 2008
I second the motion.

KI, please make this happen! I got three different bookshelves and are very bare because there is no books to buy.

Thanks

Defender
Feb 03, 2009
here's what I did.

Start a new Character. Level up to 4 or 5, then the first boss you fight is Rattlebones in Unicorn Park. Turn in the quest and receive a stack of four vertical books. Take books and place them in your shared bank. Delete character and do it again. I got 6 stacks of books in about an hour and a half this way.

Explorer
Feb 11, 2009
Defender
Feb 07, 2009

completly agree! I know what they should do. They should sell them at the library lol.

Community Leader
I would love to be able to buy different stacks of books with gold! Please KI? Pleeeeeeeaase?

Explorer
Jul 05, 2008
Dridsuzy wrote:
here's what I did.

Start a new Character. Level up to 4 or 5, then the first boss you fight is Rattlebones in Unicorn Park. Turn in the quest and receive a stack of four vertical books. Take books and place them in your shared bank. Delete character and do it again. I got 6 stacks of books in about an hour and a half this way.

Well that would work great if I could have more characters. I already killed one off so they could do the early quests and get the items KI will not put on sale for us Who have already done all of the game.

Meaning you got to a shop keeper purchase a ticket for so many crowns.
You now have a ticket that will alow you into the grand master shop

So this is not an option at all. Really is it that hard to add books to wizard city shop.

PS suggestion to KI

All you have to do KI is make a shop that is for level 45 and above. If you want to make money on it sell a crown ticket that will get you into shop that will allow you to purchase items you missed but not being able to do.

yes it may mean you have to get to level 45 but it is a reward for getting so far and not being able to get any quest items.

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
I am not sure why we need a ticket for them to sell books just SELL THEM I can go wherever you sell them if I am a grandmaster. So sell them already.

Who sells book cases without books? For that matter why is there no stove when you have tea pots and other pots as drops. You have mock food so apparently they "eat" or at least they leave it out so why not a stove.

I use a book case to store the food on shelves in a area I made by the dinning table. But apparently when you "brainstorm" ideas, no one ever thinks out the details.

Explorer
Feb 07, 2009
littlebelle wrote:

PS suggestion to KI

All you have to do KI is make a shop that is for level 45 and above. If you want to make money on it sell a crown ticket that will get you into shop that will allow you to purchase items you missed but not being able to do.

yes it may mean you have to get to level 45 but it is a reward for getting so far and not being able to get any quest items.

I like this idea. My ice and balance wizards are really sad that they can't have their school's banner, nor the Ravenwood banner. So very sad.