Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

To get to marleybone!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
I'm a level 23 ice wizard and I just gained access to the Vault Of Ice but I heard from my friend that there was a boss besides the rest of the banshees :? Is that true and anyway, aren't I supposed to gain access to the emperor's retreat first??? :(

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
Wyndmere wrote:
You have not "beaten" Krokotopia if all you have done is the Pyramid of the Sun. You have to complete the Krokosphinx and the Temple of Storms. By the time you leave Krokotopia, you will be level 28 or so . . .

good luck! :)

Not true
I defeated her lvl 24
If you defeated Krokopatra via friend port, you can't go to Marleybone, because you didnt finish the Tomb of Storms, or possibly Krokosphins, or the Pyramid of the Sun. Make sure that you have the quest to talk to Private Kinchley in Marleybone, that is the first Marleybone quest you will get without a friend port! I hope I got Kinchley's name right, if I did not he is the first dog you see at the World Gate

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
redslycooper wrote:
i beat krokotopia and i did krokosphinx and tomb of storms and i still cant go to marleybone :(

if u r lvl 25 then just go to grizzelhem

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
jodo45 wrote:
I'm a level 23 ice wizard and I just gained access to the Vault Of Ice but I heard from my friend that there was a boss besides the rest of the banshees :? Is that true and anyway, aren't I supposed to gain access to the emperor's retreat first??? :(
No you don't gain access to ER until you complete VOI. VOI isn't that hard, you just have to solve codes.