Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

sunbird pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 06, 2009
Survivor
May 09, 2009
Delver
Sep 25, 2008
I've got one of those on my Fire character. I was lucky to get it after it dropped from War Oni, when I was helping a friend. If you have friends you can get it before hand. If not just wait until you get to Mooshu. It is a boss drop, so it can be rare. I think it is luck and sometimes they drop it to your school type.

Survivor
May 04, 2009
Survivor
Apr 06, 2009
Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
I'm on my 3rd week of trying to get Sunbird pet (Spending from 3-5 hours 5 or 6 days a week trying to get it).

War Oni drops Sunbird that gives the card

Ember Everburn drops Sunbird without card

Survivor
Apr 06, 2009
that long wow! well i've already started on my third day. thx for telling me the great info you guys!

8)Blake silvertail 8)

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
I got mine with a card on my first go! :P

So yeah it was from the War Oni. As I rememeber on second and third go I got Katsumori's blade. The one before War Oni. Third go was when I actually got the task to defeat the War Oni. If your not fire, it might be longer or not. I guess it is luck as I said. Pets are rare and it was the only boss drop pet I got. The rest is a cyclops, a black cat which I bought from Halloween., two dragons, one a summer dragon, the other one was the gift card dragon. I also have sparky my heck hound dog from Krokotopia. So yeah I bought my 5 pets besides the sunbird which was the only pet boss drop I came across on my fire character.

My life character on first go of Bastilla got dark fairy without card boss pet drop. So yeah I think it is according to school type or luck.

Survivor
Apr 06, 2009
my magic type is fire so if its bassed on type then i should have it no problem but its been at lest a week and i still have not gotten it :(

Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
Survivor
Sep 07, 2008
It is NOT based on wizard type, as I am a life wizard and I got a sunbird drop(with card). I believe it was War Oni. :D

Survivor
Apr 09, 2009
so its mainly based on luck? ok well its like my second week and i still havent gotten it i'm gonna try to get some friend sto help me cause i've been soloing crimson fields the whole time so if any one wants to help me all i need to know is where to meet you

8)Blake Silvertail 8)
Grandmaster Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 17, 2008
brett4321 wrote:
Moo Shu; Ancient Burial Grounds - Kill Ember Guardian 8)
well i am level 23 death i need a friend to to take me their i am wolf dark stone 8) 8) :XD please meat me at rain bow brige

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
Hi everyone. I am Megan Day. I am level 35 life. My secondary is Death and I am going to learn Fire as my third. Does anybody here need help on defeating a boss in either Wizard City, Krokotopia, or Marleybone?
:P :? :) :-) :DMEGAN DAY 35 LIFE ROX YOUR DANG SOX!

Survivor
Apr 06, 2009