Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

choose between merle ambrose or malistare drake

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
Very interesting i thought. Cyrus Drake could be a boss and you woould most likely need another saviour of the spiral that tries to kill you near the end.
Dragonspyre would be excellent as a starting world. Dragon's Roost could be the commons area, and they need to add a bazaar to Dragonspyre, along with a Novice Crafter. You work your way to the Basilica to fight the final boss, Cyrus Drake. He has 695 health like Lord Nightshade. I will post more ideas and please reply. Thanks!

Sean Dunedreamer- Grandmaster Conjurer

"Myth is our ancestry."

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
lvljvl3 wrote:
andrew248 wrote:
As much as I love PvP, I have to disagree with this. Come on. The whole idea of this game and all the quests is to SAVE! Wizard City.

To me, this is another idea to make it a clone PvP MMORPG. And that idea, my friends, is commonly known as Faction Wars. A lot of MMORPG's have this. I say the dueling arena is as much PvP as we need.

Exactly. If you watch the wizard 101 advertisment it says "help wizard city" not "Destroy wizard city" And how would they do that, have diffrent realms for the diffrent good or evil. It doesn't fit. What about life wizards. A life wizard fighting for malistare. That doesnt flow.

It would be cool to be able to be on Malistaire's side. But its true we should save not destroy haha. And plus this is supposed to be a family game, good influence thing. We shouldn't turn into another war war game

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
DarthNexus wrote:
THIS IDEA WILL NEVER HAPPEN, KI would have to build the game from the ground up just to add this "idea" of yours, and that could take months or even years to do. If you want to play a game that gives you choices then go play kotor, mass effect, or fallout. Because as you can clearly see this is not a game about choice, you are on a straight path from the very begginning, and that is to defeat malistare and save wizard city

To be honest people like you get on my nerves. None of us were aware that you controlled KI. They put up The Dorms so people could post they're ideas. But people like you just have to put them down. If the whole idea was to save Wizard City then none of the other worlds would exist since you believe the idea is to save WIZARD CITY. And if that was the idea Celestia wouldnt exsist since Malistare is beaten and there isnt a threat to Wizard City. The truth is the game is changing and people like you cant except that.

Be more creative and open minded and i hope you see this.

Wolf DarkBlade, Master Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
pokadot579 wrote:
lvljvl3 wrote:
andrew248 wrote:
As much as I love PvP, I have to disagree with this. Come on. The whole idea of this game and all the quests is to SAVE! Wizard City.

To me, this is another idea to make it a clone PvP MMORPG. And that idea, my friends, is commonly known as Faction Wars. A lot of MMORPG's have this. I say the dueling arena is as much PvP as we need.

Exactly. If you watch the wizard 101 advertisment it says "help wizard city" not "Destroy wizard city" And how would they do that, have diffrent realms for the diffrent good or evil. It doesn't fit. What about life wizards. A life wizard fighting for malistare. That doesnt flow.

It would be cool to be able to be on Malistaire's side. But its true we should save not destroy haha. And plus this is supposed to be a family game, good influence thing. We shouldn't turn into another war war game

Thats why you should get the option. I understand some people play this as a family but the idea of choice is to be able to choose your path. If you want your family to play then you can choose to be good but some people want to be able to play both

Wolf DarkBlade, Master Pyromancer

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Survivor
May 16, 2010
I think that would be so cool! I would so pick malistare. No offence headmaster ambrose.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Ok i just thought of an idea! The Ds commons instead of basilica it is malistare's lair. Ms hmm not sure tree of life maybe. Mb like a bandit hideout or big ben. Krokotopia well of souls. And drum roll please wizard city would be sunken city. What do ya think?

Survivor
Aug 12, 2010
DarthNexus wrote:
THIS IDEA WILL NEVER HAPPEN, KI would have to build the game from the ground up just to add this "idea" of yours, and that could take months or even years to do. If you want to play a game that gives you choices then go play kotor, mass effect, or fallout. Because as you can clearly see this is not a game about choice, you are on a straight path from the very begginning, and that is to defeat malistare and save wizard city

Cool down, I like the idea. From the begginning I thought bad guys are cool, they deserve a chance! I like to help people no matter who they are! KI wouldn't have to build it from the ground up, BECAUSE, dragonsphere could be the place for evil wizards. The other worlds would be super easy cause you can make it the same! I personally think that the people who don't like the idea can just say no if merle ambrose (or whatever his name is) (goes something like this something like this, There might be like a quest were you do something bad) asks if you did something wrong to help mal-something ( if you haven't noticed by now i'm bad with names 8) ) and of course you won't be able so say anything, they answer for you, he says he is very disappointed in you an that you are no better than mal-whatever and "he" shows up and says " Yes, You are right ambrose. This wizard is no better than me. Will you join me in my quest to take over wizard city, Taylor?" ( Taylor is my name on Wizard city) and you can " Accept " or "Decline" if you don't want to join then he might storm out or something. It's as simple as that! :D

Survivor
Jul 12, 2008
Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
hello and I am professor lincoln or at least thats how I think I spell my name. anyway no one tell ambrose this but I wanna join malistaire myself so dont tell or I will lay an egg on you javascript:emoticon('');

Survivor
Dec 15, 2009
Another idea would be that you could go "undercover", and try and foil Malistaire's plans, and that way you could still be on Malistaire's side, and defeat others, but you would stil end up beating Malistaire at the end.
:D. Sry if this isn't going along with everyone elses ideas.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
To be honest people with no grammar skills get on my nerves, but that's beside the point. DarthNexus is being a realist and I respect him/her for that: there's no way this could possibly happen without drastically changing the worlds, rewriting the entire storyline, and that's all before having to pull the whole 'Dark Side' idea out of thin air. This would shut Wizard101 down for years inevitably causing them to go bankrupt and shut the game down altogether. It's a terrible idea.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
no it's not. you seem to think they would have to shut down the whole game while they make it. they WOULDN'T. it'd be like celestia or grizzlehiem. while we play the game, they build the worlds. heck for all we know they could be building it now. then when it's ready, they shut the game down, add the dark side, and restart it. besides that, what the heck do you think the test realm is for?

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
keybladeweilder wrote:
I think you should add this feature. Where when you start Malistare and merle ambrose try to make you come to their side. So its your choice to choose whether you want to join malistare and defeat merle or join merle and fight malistare. I would love this dea no offense ambrose but i love to beat you and join the dark side and fight for malistare.

Plz take this into consideration KI and others! comment plz!
I had the same idea too!

Survivor
Jul 03, 2010
My best opinion is choosing sides but it would do some MAJOR redoing like wizard101 malistares revenge and this time you choose sides the elementals (except fire) are with Ambrose and all spirits (except life )go to malistare and new schools like balance(not really new)go to Ambrose of corse and unbalance or something to malistare or a double agent. ambrose and malistare find out you were a double agent and they both work together to kill you and other people that are double agent s if you like my opinion it's ok to fix it I think I made a couple mistake butto lazy to check it xD :p
?????????