Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Choose between ambrose or malistare

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 28, 2008
I think you could add this feature. Where when you start Malistare and merle ambrose try to make you come to their side. So its your choice to choose whether you want to join malistare and defeat merle or join merle and fight malistare. I would love thisidea no offense ambrose but i love to beat you and join the dark side and fight for malistare.

Plz take this into consideration!

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
keybladeweilder wrote:
I think you could add this feature. Where when you start Malistare and merle ambrose try to make you come to their side. So its your choice to choose whether you want to join malistare and defeat merle or join merle and fight malistare. I would love thisidea no offense ambrose but i love to beat you and join the dark side and fight for malistare
Lol! Me too I love Malistare (no offense Ambrose) I think that that would be a really good improvement to the game keybladewielder!

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
WOW! That would be an awesome idea dude. I would also like to join the dark side and at the end beat Ambrose. No offense though.

Ryan Shadowsword lvl 33 fire and death wizard.

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
My gosh! Thats tempting! I am usually on the good side in ANY game, but, thats an AWESOME idea! I wanna fight Merle LOL!

Blake LionFlame
LVL 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
keybladeweilder wrote:
I think you could add this feature. Where when you start Malistare and merle ambrose try to make you come to their side. So its your choice to choose whether you want to join malistare and defeat merle or join merle and fight malistare. I would love thisidea no offense ambrose but i love to beat you and join the dark side and fight for malistare
I agree 8) i think you should also be like good, or bad. The spells would heal and do diffrent animal/character attacks for good :P, and powerful/dark for bad .

Explorer
Sep 28, 2008
i have been dying to say that i wanted to fight merle but the ending could be the same. like in the end malistare gets defeated but before malistare dies he tells you to evenge him and defeat merle keep commenting guys! thx for the comments and views!

Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
dragonfire10 wrote:
:)good idea :)
oops i mean great idea :)

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
Finally someone with the same idea as me! This would be fun to fight good wizards (not like pvp still npcs). This should be taken into consideration. Please Gamma or Professor Greyrose, pitch this to Todd Coleman at the next meeting.

Explorer
Sep 28, 2008
this idea came to me when i was fighting malistare. i was fighting him did not want to so i thought i want to be like him then i thought "No, I want to join him!" so this is howi get my awesome idea!

Survivor
Sep 25, 2008
Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
This is an... interesting idea.

I would still fight Malistaire, but on at least ONE of my characters I would enjoy fighting Merle. Never heard anything like this. It would also be interesting if by joining Malistaire you got to see Dragonspyre earlier. Maybe by turning evil you could go through the worlds backwards... DS first, then MooShu, then Marleybone, then Krok, and finally Wizard City to hunt down Ambrose. The entire point would be to prevent other good wizards from getting to Malistaire.

But this would cause many difficulties. To do this, they would basically have to re-make the whole game. Obviously you can't have the same quests if you're working for Malistaire, and how would you go to Ravenwood to learn spells when Merle is the Headmaster? The entire storyline would be changed, and I don't think KI wants to do that.

Explorer
Sep 28, 2008
Windlilly wrote:
This is an... interesting idea.

I would still fight Malistaire, but on at least ONE of my characters I would enjoy fighting Merle. Never heard anything like this. It would also be interesting if by joining Malistaire you got to see Dragonspyre earlier. Maybe by turning evil you could go through the worlds backwards... DS first, then MooShu, then Marleybone, then Krok, and finally Wizard City to hunt down Ambrose. The entire point would be to prevent other good wizards from getting to Malistaire.

But this would cause many difficulties. To do this, they would basically have to re-make the whole game. Obviously you can't have the same quests if you're working for Malistaire, and how would you go to Ravenwood to learn spells when Merle is the Headmaster? The entire storyline would be changed, and I don't think KI wants to do that.

Here this is how it could start you ca start just like all the other wizard at wizard city. but your undercover merle thinks you are with him but malistare knows your on his side you go through all the same lvls but when you get to DS you meet malistare and he says "It's Time To Unleash Our Plan" then he gives you a quest to go back to wizard city and confront merle but once you beat him he goes poof but he is still alive because he is so powerful and they could do it like world pf warcraft did hord has itds worlds and good had there worlds so that is another way to do it thx for comments and give me ideas or maybe changes?!

Explorer
Feb 07, 2009
or at the end if you wanna turn back you have a choise to heal mearl and go to kill M or let him die

Explorer
Sep 28, 2008
Alex1646 wrote:
or at the end if you wanna turn back you have a choise to heal mearl and go to kill M or let him die

Intresting but "let him die" is not a good term to use maybe merle may let you believe he is dead but he isnt and i like that choice of turning o Malistare!

Survivor
May 30, 2009
keybladeweilder wrote:
i have been dying to say that i wanted to fight merle but the ending could be the same. like in the end malistare gets defeated but before malistare dies he tells you to evenge him and defeat merle keep commenting guys! thx for the comments and views!
Before you beat Ambrose(if you join the dark side) you should have to steal Gamma in the middle of the night to provoke Ambrose!!!

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
that would be so awesome being evil ,fighting good wizards, "killing" merle or betraying malistare, being undercover to learn the spells and maybe if you have a good friend and "help" them do big ben you should join the team with meowiarity
this is an awesome idea love it

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
That sounds like a cool idea! I'd have one character with ambrose and the other with malistare.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
i agree with all the ideas especially the oneabout going through the worlds backwards. you could also be trained at an evil version of dragonspyre academy! Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha! *Cough* *Cough* But wouldnt Ambrose need a school?

Thomas Moon
Life Wizard

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
keybladeweilder wrote:
I think you could add this feature. Where when you start Malistare and merle ambrose try to make you come to their side. So its your choice to choose whether you want to join malistare and defeat merle or join merle and fight malistare. I would love thisidea no offense ambrose but i love to beat you and join the dark side and fight for malistare.

Plz take this into consideration!
Ya that is a good idea because i know that in a lot of games in usually the "dark" side.

Hero
May 02, 2009
I like this idea. It could be like after you make your character and choose thier name you could get the option of choosing which side you wish to be on and each side would have a different tutorial.

Ambrose: same tutorial as now.

Mallistaire: He introduces you to what you have to do while on his side and fight some of the creatures Ambrose conjurs up or something.

I'm not sure how all of this would go, but hey, it's still a cool idea nonetheless. 8)

Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
ashygo wrote:
i agree with all the ideas especially the oneabout going through the worlds backwards. you could also be trained at an evil version of dragonspyre academy! Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha! *Cough* *Cough* But wouldnt Ambrose need a school?

Thomas Moon
Life Wizard

Well this idea is PRETTY foolish.
It could be "cool" but when KI has already put out the commercial about wizard 101 stating that "Fighting The forces of Evil"
and Malistare trying to say "Bla Bla Bla But CAN you defeat me?
If this was changed the whole story plot and the game would die.
You Know how much money they put into commercials?
So I hope this thread ends.
-Roslyn

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
I want be on Malistaire's side to kill headmaster ambrose and the citizens of wizard city, manders of krokotopia, Marleybonians in marleybone,
cows and sheep and goats of mooshu and the tribes of grizzleheim with my Drake.

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
Wow. I never thought of that. I think that would an awesome addition. You could make one account and fight against Malistaire, and you can make another account and with against Merle Ambrose.