Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bug in "Continue the Legacy" quest in Krokosphinx

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
Hi. I was doing the quests that led to "Continue the Legacy" for Ako. I completed the "Tie a Ribbon" quest and was to go to the Hourglass Chamber to defeat Sands of Time. I went in by myself. However, when I got in, there was another player there just finishing up her quest to defeat Sands of Time. I didn't join the battle, and she finished. She then left. There was nothing in the Chamber. I exited the Chamber.

When I went back in, no opponents presented themselves. All I got was a Book that said "Patience is a virtue". However, the actual quest now says "Akos Chest" in the same Chamber, but nothing is there. I believe that when I originally got in, it was in error, and the game believes I have finished (because the other wizard finished) but because I didn't really finish, it hasn't opened up the next part to me. I am stuck therefore on this quest, because I cannot move forward on this quest line.

Can anyone suggest something?

Many thanks.

Survivor
May 04, 2009
Maybe you should try to enter with a friend. That might help.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Zach811 wrote:
Hi. I was doing the quests that led to "Continue the Legacy" for Ako. I completed the "Tie a Ribbon" quest and was to go to the Hourglass Chamber to defeat Sands of Time. I went in by myself. However, when I got in, there was another player there just finishing up her quest to defeat Sands of Time. I didn't join the battle, and she finished. She then left. There was nothing in the Chamber. I exited the Chamber.

When I went back in, no opponents presented themselves. All I got was a Book that said "Patience is a virtue". However, the actual quest now says "Akos Chest" in the same Chamber, but nothing is there. I believe that when I originally got in, it was in error, and the game believes I have finished (because the other wizard finished) but because I didn't really finish, it hasn't opened up the next part to me. I am stuck therefore on this quest, because I cannot move forward on this quest line.

Many thanks.
maybe you should go in with some one who has not been in it are any thing to do with the mission

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
Don't move when you first enter the room. There's a code that you need on the walls, but it disappears when you move.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2008
Zach811 wrote:

Many thanks.

It sounds as if this quest series has reset to the beginning. If you have "Ako's Chest" quest, maybe try entering the room near the arena again. Light up the obelisks in correct order, activate the chest again and receive the next quest to fight the Sands of Time battle in the room behind Ako.

If this is not the case and I am mistaken, then, as another member suggested, try to befriend someone that needs to complete this quest and join them as the work through it. :)

Either way, though you should probably report this bug under the help & support area of the website.

Good luck!