Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do you get fire bat and shark spells?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I have seen these spells used by enemies numerous times. I am a pyromancer around level 35-36 and haven't either gotten them from quests, or recieved them in the main line of spells (the spells you can learn from your teachers). How do you get them?

Explorer
Apr 22, 2009
As far as I know we do not receive these spells. There are mutate cards out there, such as "mutate fire elf to ice elf" but I don't know if there are those for the shark, bat, kraken or stormzilla (I have seen all of these in a form other than their original and I wish i could have them! :-D) But as far as I know, we can not get these spells; only our lovely enemies get to have them.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Sarai Dragonstone
Lvl 47 Ice/Storm

Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
Vestakia wrote:
As far as I know we do not receive these spells. There are mutate cards out there, such as "mutate fire elf to ice elf" but I don't know if there are those for the shark, bat, kraken or stormzilla (I have seen all of these in a form other than their original and I wish i could have them! :-D) But as far as I know, we can not get these spells; only our lovely enemies get to have them.

Sarai Dragonstone
Lvl 47 Ice/Storm

ya, there are those treasure cards, but they are ubber hard to find. and you can't get them by learning them.

Survivor
May 10, 2009
piggymaster5 wrote:
Vestakia wrote:

Sarai Dragonstone
Lvl 47 Ice/Storm

ya, there are those treasure cards, but they are ubber hard to find. and you can't get them by learning them.
i have all those mutate cards for the kraken i got it for lord nightshade and from the kraken if you need to look for me i am aaron darkthisle look me up i might be in marlybone or wizard city mostly on the realms that are perfect

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
piggymaster5 wrote:
Vestakia wrote:

Sarai Dragonstone
Lvl 47 Ice/Storm

ya i don't think that you can get them either.i am level 40 and i still dont hae these spells

Defender
Apr 25, 2009
Yeah, there's treasure cards that will mutate them. I got a "mutate ice beetle to rain beetle" card, but I'm a pyromancer, so it really didn't help me.

Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
You cant learn any mutated cards. They are there for fun with the enemies fighting style. The only mutate treasure cards you can get are fire elf to ice and maybe to storm. Then frost beetle to either rain or fire. Also fire cat to frost cat. Those are the only ones i have seen.

Wolf SparkleSword
Lvl 50 Necromancer

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
Oh those mutate things oh yeah um some elements ( only fire ice and storm may be able to mutate though)

My friend Scot IceBreeze he was working on one

So um you can get one IN MARLEYBONE! lol but as rare drop from Pops O` leary

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
There's a place in grizzleheim where there are fire bats.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
you can get firezilla with a pet of it from gift card