Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
Hello everybody,
Gamma told me that any level can get to Grizzleheim but how do you get there? I went in ravenwood and in to the spiral but grizzleheim was not there. If somebody knows then could they PLEASE tell me?

Administrator
Grizzleheim has not been released yet.

We announced that it is in development, not that it is currently available. :)
Please watch our Ravenwood News, Headmaster's section of the message boards and website homepage for more information about the upcoming world.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Oct 23, 2008
lol poor ProfessorGreyrose hope it gets into test soon so you dont have to keep repeteing yourself :)

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
Saracidal wrote:
lol poor ProfessorGreyrose hope it gets into test soon so you dont have to keep repeteing yourself :)

LOL, these young wizards today...they just dont listen to their teachers

Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
khorne wrote:
Saracidal wrote:

LOL, these young wizards today...they just dont listen to their teachers
... I listen to falmea

Defender
Mar 24, 2009
This is how: Well, grizzleheim just came out. So, you need to go to Olde Town and check out Bazar,Crafting, and of course, the huge viking ship with the guy from grizzleheim. Really, his quest is spelled P-A-I-N! But do it anyway. Once you complete that quest, you are whisked off to a sneak peek of grizzleheim. You complete another P-A-I-N quest and go back to the huge ship in grizzleheim.(By Zeke and the Rainbow, go down by the games.You can't miss it.) It takes you back to Olde Town. Note: You must be level 15 or over to complete the whole entire thing of info on here. OK. Next, you go talk to headmaster Merle Ambrose. Remember he gave you Krokotopia? Well, this is just like it. Go to the world tree, look up Grizzleheim and go.

Have Fun!
Amber RosePetal, Level 31 Pyromancer