Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Equipment Idea!!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 28, 2008
Here is my new equipment idea!

Shields!

You can get shields to be put with your wands. i thought if you only need one hand to use a wand or sword you can use a shield in the other. here are some ideas that these shields can do and here are some shields i wuld make

The shields could give cards with a certain kind of boosts here are some ideas

Cyclop's Shield Of Strength- gives 25% to all stats and cyclops card.(Crowns Only)(Lvl 14 Only)

Dryad's shield of life- gives a dryad card, gives 101 health.(Crowns Only)(Life Only)(Lvl 24 Only)

Nightshade's Shield Of Death- gives a 15% boost to all death stats.(Lvl 8 Only)

Kraken's Shield Of Storms- Gives a Kraken card, Adds a 10% boost to all storms stats and gives a 5% power pip chance.(Lvl 16 Only)

Merle Amborse's Shield Of Wisdom- adds a 30% stat boost to all, A 200 Health Boost. and a 10% power pip chance.(Crowns Only)(Lvl 50 Only)

Hope you like this idea!

Also give me ideas, change it, make it betterand also tell me whats wrong with it andif its a good idea.

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
keybladeweilder wrote:

Shields!

You can get shields to be put with your wands. i thought if you only need one hand to use a wand or sword you can use a shield in the other. here are some ideas that these shields can do and here are some shields i wuld make

Cyclop's Shield Of Strength- gives 25% to all stats and cyclops card.(Crowns Only)(Lvl 14 Only)

Dryad's shield of life- gives a dryad card, gives 101 health.(Crowns Only)(Life Only)(Lvl 24 Only)

Kraken's Shield Of Storms- Gives a Kraken card, Adds a 10% boost to all storms stats and gives a 5% power pip chance.(Lvl 16 Only)

Merle Amborse's Shield Of Wisdom- adds a 30% stat boost to all, A 200 Health Boost. and a 10% power pip chance.(Crowns Only)(Lvl 50 Only)

Hope you like this idea!

Well i like the Wand Shield idea, and for the like level 14 only it would be better if you but them level 15 plus or something like that

Merle Ambrose Shield of Wisdom is overpowered, just about all of them have something wrong with them

Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
what about being able to use the furniture in our houses
for example if you want to sit down you can use a chair
our lite a fire in the fireplace!
what about cages to display our pets at home!
better than the bank our let them run free at your home.
thanks
morgrim dragonblood

Explorer
Sep 28, 2008
naswidow wrote:
thanks
morgrim dragonblood

this is for equipment ideas not house ideas tat comment needs to bemade for house idea not equipment idea

Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
For fire school it can have +10 fire accuacy +20 fire attack +10 defence and phoenix spell card

Defender
Sep 20, 2008
naswidow wrote:
thanks
morgrim dragonblood

good idea and if you have a car from marleybone you can drive it!!!

but for the fireplace for now i put a small candle in it

Defender
Sep 20, 2008
keybladeweilder wrote:

Shields!

Hope you like this idea!

Also give me ideas, change it, make it betterand also tell me whats wrong with it andif its a good idea.

the idea is good but the actual shields you came up with are really bad like merle ambrose is too powerful to people who can get crowns (like me :)) and the cyclops one and how it gives a boost to the card and the dryad one seems like your just trying to make a better improvement to the defender pig that favors your school and not helping anyone else.
also shields wouldnt fit in with the game very well maybe you could have spell scrolls that worked like daggers

Explorer
Sep 28, 2008
Galen wrote:
keybladeweilder wrote:

Shields!

Hope you like this idea!

the idea is good but the actual shields you came up with are really bad like merle ambrose is too powerful to people who can get crowns (like me :)) and the cyclops one and how it gives a boost to the card and the dryad one seems like your just trying to make a better improvement to the defender pig that favors your school and not helping anyone else.
also shields wouldnt fit in with the game very well maybe you could have spell scrolls that worked like daggers

actually i am death and these are just ideas that need improving

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
what about adding some belts that give more boosts to life,mana and resistances?

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
ladywiz54 wrote:
what about adding some belts that give more boosts to life,mana and resistances?

I like the idea of belts but sheilds not so much, but i think there should be a new pet the Wolf gives wolf card does 500-650 5 pip 75% hit rate attack+7 Defence+5 Accuracy+3 Mana+165 Health+500 Cost 50000 gold or 25000 crowns lvl 45 and up types of wolves Angel Wolf, Mythical Wolf, Black Wolf, Flaming Wolf, White Wolf, Thunder wolf

Please give your regards or go to my topic on The Wolf Pets

Wolf Silvertheif Life/Death