Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Easy statues to get

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
bakugandude wrote:
i have all the statues except the ninja pig with throwing star, watchdog statue, firecat statue which i am trying to get right now, and obsidian firecat statue wish me luck on getting all the statues plz post a reply if anyone has all the statues yea cause i will compete against anyone in a house contest BRING IT ON!
Ill take you on in that challenge Wolf Ironcaller lvl 49 conjurer

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
youngblood wrote:
Where are some easy statues to get other that unicorn and fire cat?
The one easy statue to get is a black colosus statue from a quest.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
a easy statue to get is boris blackrock statue you just about always get it but only one per area (1 inside4 and 1 outside ) in your house. matthew stormshade 49 myth i only have three statues boris, wriath and hydra who i think you get from valek sharpsharhope d or something hope this helps!

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
bakugandude wrote:
i have all the statues except the ninja pig with throwing star, watchdog statue, firecat statue which i am trying to get right now, and obsidian firecat statue wish me luck on getting all the statues plz post a reply if anyone has all the statues yea cause i will compete against anyone in a house contest BRING IT ON!

ooh... impressive, yea but how about someone who has every statue in the game?

If I have to name names preferably ME!

oh and do you have the skeletal warrior statue?!

I bet not

not to boast or anything but bring it on!

~Jacob Ghostwhisper level 32 Magus Thaumaturge~

See ya in the spiral!

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
noahmasta wrote:
I think that one boss in Firecat Alley, (I cannot recall which one) drops the statue of a firecat or fire elf.

The boss in fire cat alley is ... Alcline Swift Arrow It drops the Fire Cat. I have the jade oni one but i cant remember were it is from :-( :-( :-(

Survivor
Dec 30, 2009
Go to EasyStatues.com :D jk go to http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11158 if they dont let you press it copy and paste this link it shows you EVERY statue throughout the Sprial (Besides Celestia{not out yet}

Explorer
Jul 12, 2009
nimbysep wrote:
youngblood wrote:

my grand master does not seem to get any statues, the unicorn took half a day, and i have used up 12 potions trying to get the jade oni statue in ds, but my lower wizards seem to get the statues while doing quest. my low wizards also get random furnityure drops while my grand master will grind away and get nothing

If your lower people get good furniture just transfer that furniture to your grandmaster using the shared bank!!!!

Survivor
Oct 23, 2009

dude i totally accept your challenge for best house ever. I have a storm house with a huge glitch. :D today or tomorrow if possible, meet me in fire tower realm sunbird. i will be autumn seabreaker. whoever wins i would still feel happy. maybe we can be friends :D

Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
nimbysep wrote:
youngblood wrote:

my grand master does not seem to get any statues, the unicorn took half a day, and i have used up 12 potions trying to get the jade oni statue in ds, but my lower wizards seem to get the statues while doing quest. my low wizards also get random furnityure drops while my grand master will grind away and get nothing

if this happens then just put the item in your shared bank and give it to your grand that way your grand has it

GRANDMASTER OF DEATH
SON OF MALISTAIR
noah legend

Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
i have a helephant(or maybe jade oni) and collosus statue, i just dont remember where i got them

collosus is from price gobblestone, helephant is that person that looks like a helephant in the plaza of conquests or something like that
( James Skullhunter lvl: 50 myth)

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
youngblood wrote:
The one easy statue to get is a black colosus statue from a quest.
There is no real easy ways to get a statue regardless of what I posted.

They all require work :?

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
Survivor
Feb 09, 2010
you can get a kraken statue form the silver sentinel and a minotuar statue from karuvian scargiver hope i helped

Survivor
Jun 30, 2008
Balance4life wrote:
StarsongKY wrote:
I've heard General Akilles in Cyclops Lane drops a Cyclops statue, and that one of the Triton Avenue bosses (I forget which one) drops a Triton statue.

sgt. skullspliter

i thought it was The Harvest Lord who dropped the Triton

Survivor
Jan 05, 2009
chronius dragon statue

jade oni imperial statue

vika markmaker hydra statue

vesta shadowmark obsidian firecat statue

saergent skullspliter triton statue

lady blackhope unicorn statue

grubb wraith statue

alicane swiftarrow firecat statue