Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How far away am I from DragonSprye?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 07, 2009
Hello all fellow wizards,

I have FINALLY made it to mooshu and is half done(I think) with Kishibe Village. How far am I away from Dragonsprye.

Jacob ThunderSong
lvl 36 necromancer (Almost a lvl 37!)

Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
Dude! You just have to finish:

Shirataki Temple
Ancient Burial Grounds
Village of Sorrow
and The Tree of Life

Then you have to defeat.....

JADE ONI!!!!!

Natalie Flower
lvl 48 life wizard

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
You are right about being half way to DragonSpire but I would never go to DS at that lvl. You need to be at least lvl 42. (But I came there at lvl 44) :-)

Survivor
Sep 14, 2008
i went at level 46 because i had trouble in marlybone and leveled up there and besides dragonspyre is a world of fire and death

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
magicman0 wrote:
You are right about being half way to DragonSpire but I would never go to DS at that lvl. You need to be at least lvl 42. (But I came there at lvl 44) :-)

I am a level 39 now and i am almost a level 40!

Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
magicman0 wrote:

I agree, being at the highest level you can will make it easier. The battles in DS are tough. I have had to help out lots of low level wizards in DS because they were not ready for the high level monsters there. Be patient young wizard!

Defender
May 06, 2009
Even street fights in DragonSpyre remind me of boss battles in MarleyBone or even some in MooShu.

It's crazy! Certainly knows how to put me in my place.

Chris FireBlossom
lvl 46 Master Pyromancer