Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question about beckett

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 26, 2009
When KI had the promo for the staff, i got s ub to beckett, and got my staff through a code they sent via email. well, i havent received my first issue of that magazine yet to get the promo code for the dragon. is there someone i can contact to get the code for the dragon?

Administrator
The magazines are just hitting the shelves now, and subscription magazines should be on their way to you via mail.

The code for the dragon will be in your physical magazine and not sent to you in an email.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
Dec 11, 2008
So, it's possible that anyone could go to their newstand or bookstore and thumb thru the magazine for the code without having to pay for a subscription? :)

Survivor
Jan 26, 2009
Thanks Gamma, though my question was geared more towards the what if i dont get this issue because sometimes it takes a while to get the circulation out with new subs. For instance i have subscribed to other magazines and it takes 2-3 months to make its way to my front door lol. but i guess i can wait patiently and see if i get it anytime soon :)