Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Complications with storm minion!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 28, 2008
I have seen many posts on how terrible the storm minion is. well i think that if wizard101 wont give attack spells to storm minion can you make it where the storm minion protects you and itself instead of it being so selfish and protects itself and not its master? I would really appreciate this!

P.S: This is what most ppl were asking if not attack spells let the minion put the protective sheilds on fellow wizards sometimes.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2009
I totally disagree!
In my opinion Storm minion is even better than Myth minions, it protects itself and threatens the enemy! It is great. As Storm Wizard i mostly kill with one hit, so why should it attack? It gives me the time to get the pips and buffs.
Greetings
Duncan OwlHeart

Explorer
Jan 29, 2009
Well, I will be the voice of dissent then.

The Storm Minion is a great addition. It puts on a lot of protections but it also taunts enemies. My bacon has been saved more times then I care to imagine by my storm minion.

Then when he does a lifesteal or puts up the absorb spell, I know that I'm home free since the enemies will waste their attacks on him and not me.

Plus with 600 HP, the Storm Minion can stand up to some pretty nasty punishment, plus, you can heal and add to his defense to make him pretty invincible. He was made to absorb the punishment meant for you, not to go on the offensive.