Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Near SkullSplitter

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 11, 2008
K, I was playing on my low level, and well why are the Haunted Minions the minions that look like they are from Myth?

And....

Why is SkullSplitter giving me Death Blades. I didn't know you could give blades to an opponent. He's wasting all his spells! LOL!

DestinyMistGem
lvl 37

Destiny MistFist
lvl 9

Administrator
Yeah he's a little confused lately, we're going to have a talk with him to see what's going on.

Until then, let him help you if he wants to.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
Apr 24, 2009
Explorer
Sep 11, 2008
Explorer
Feb 07, 2009
Dorrisa wrote:
Oh ok Gamma, but why did you change the Haunted Minions?

Dorrisa

This was noted in the Patch Notes for the last major update, but I don't understand why it was done, and would like an explanation as well. There is at least one quest, and perhaps others, that don't make a whole lot of sense now because of this change. How would one get cloth from these wooden figures, anyway?

Perhaps they thought all those ghosts were a little too scary for the Wizard City levels, since I imagine many very young children might not get much beyond there. Although, now that I think of it, the very first quest on Unicorn Way is to defeat Lost Souls, which are still ghosts. Never mind.