Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Enemy bosses as our pets!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
8)Hi, i have just had a brainstorm! what if there is a boss you love to fight and wish it could go anywhere with you? well, why not have rare chances of the bosses you fight in Wizard101 drop themselves as a pet!?

I have been fighting Zarathax contless times, and i wished i cold have him as a pet, and who knows, if enough of you join me, maybe we can start a boss pet spree! oh! and maybe in ambrose's house once a month, there can be a special contest where 101 people win a special limited edition boss pet!

feel free to compliment or complaint against this idea, but with your help, this just might come true!

Justin DragonBlood; lvl 47 thaumaturge 8)
Aaron SilverRiver; lvl 11 or 12(I can't remember)sorcerer 8)

Defender
Sep 20, 2008
Ramza1114 wrote:
8)Hi, i have just had a brainstorm! what if there is a boss you love to fight and wish it could go anywhere with you? well, why not have rare chances of the bosses you fight in Wizard101 drop themselves as a pet!?

I have been fighting Zarathax contless times, and i wished i cold have him as a pet, and who knows, if enough of you join me, maybe we can start a boss pet spree! oh! and maybe in ambrose's house once a month, there can be a special contest where 101 people win a special limited edition boss pet!

feel free to compliment or complaint against this idea, but with your help, this just might come true!

Justin DragonBlood; lvl 47 thaumaturge 8)
Aaron SilverRiver; lvl 11 or 12(I can't remember)sorcerer 8)

you already can do that the wraith for example its lord nightshade and slyvia drake and i have the jade oni i probably have more but i have to many to count