Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Power pips dont work on Death cards?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
I have noticed that my power pips dont work on my death cards. When i have to power pips (worth four pips) My vampire isnt available to use but my humungofrog is. Also with my banshee i have a 1 power pip and 1 pip(worth 3 pips) and my banshee wasnt available but my cyclops was why is this happening because i am a myth student fight 2 powerful myth guys and i need power pips to use my death cards plz plz.

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
Mariexz wrote:
I have noticed that my power pips dont work on my death cards. When i have to power pips (worth four pips) My vampire isnt available to use but my humungofrog is. Also with my banshee i have a 1 power pip and 1 pip(worth 3 pips) and my banshee wasnt available but my cyclops was why is this happening because i am a myth student fight 2 powerful myth guys and i need power pips to use my death cards plz plz.

Power Pips only work on your school of focus. You would have to pass a few rounds to get banshee because you only had 2 open pips.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
if you use the duel totoraial you can learn about power pips and that they are only usable on your school's cards dude (sorry to burst your bubble)

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Power Pips are only usable by spells of your MAIN school, the school your character was created in. They are treated as normal pips with spells of ANY other school.