Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Making your own pet :)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
Wouldnt it be cool if you could design your own pet and how it looks? i think you could make a gobbler. i think you should first pick a monster/person. then put thing's on them. then Wha la! theres your very own manufactured pet. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-o

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
rob78 wrote:
Wouldnt it be cool if you could design your own pet and how it looks? i think you could make a gobbler. i think you should first pick a monster/person. then put thing's on them. then Wha la! theres your very own manufactured pet. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-o

That's a great idea! You should send this to kingsile. They definitely should take this into consideration! ;)

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I agree this would be a cool thing, heres how i think it would work.
1. Go into pet shop and click on "create a pet"
2. Choose the pet you want to modify ex. (gobbler, pig,etc.)
3. Choose their colors
4. Add a bonus (p.s. the better the bonus the more expensive it is) ex. (add +6 defence to all 10,000 coins)
5. Name your pet
6. Pay up

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
o: Thats a GREAT IDEA!!!!!!! I would just love that feature!!!!! I would make my spider look all AWSOME AND STUFF!!! :P
keep up with the great ideas,
ElizabethMythGem :D

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
Yeah. i like what i posted b/c you can have a lord nightshade/wraith and give it a sword instead of a scythe. :D

P.S. they would know what i put. they look at what you put down :)

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
Ya i believe that KingsIsle should take this into consideration and they should also make a feature where you can choose to put a spell on your pet for like 5000-10000 depending on how advanced the spell is :D

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
sometimes i think it will slow the game WAY too much. so maybe thats why KI prolly didnt do (if they were). deosnt really matter to me. i was just thinking of how to make the game alot cooler. :D

Explorer
May 10, 2009
Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
I have a huge question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if any proffesor can answer this, is there such thing as a judgement pet, cause i am a balance student that is working his way through mooshu (when i posted this i was only in wizard city XD). People are saying that malistaire drops it, but as people know, DS doesnt drop pets (not that i know of) so i was wondering if anyone knows! :)

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
it think it should be like you go to the pet shop click create own pet the chose a body then chose a head nose eyes ect. and then name it then wll la ther you go your own pet :D :D :D :D

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Delver
Jun 16, 2009
That's a great idea, I would like the Ravenwood Faculty to consider this idea.