Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Warning! Sysiphan is NOT Ice

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
Hello all i just fought Sysiphan in the Plaza of Conquests and after preparing a double bladed Helephant to kill him in one shot only did a little over 1300 damage. NO boost. I had to do a double take when i saw the damage because i was expecting 3000 I never got a chance to use other spells to try to find out his real type before he died because i had all fire lol. SO people Sysiphan is NOT Ice as it says over his head. I read a post here not too long ago that listed several DS bosses with the wrong types. Could someone please put a link to that post here if you find it? Thanks!

Administrator
Thanks for the information. I'll make sure Sysiphan gets a stern talking to!

The information you are referring to may be from our March Patch Notes:

Residents of the Spiral
  • Freddy Nine Lives has embraced the school of Death and is no longer studying Storm.

• Khai Amahte has given up Ice in favor of Life.

• Devora Shadowcrown has finally realized she's been using her Myth Deck instead of her Death deck.

• Gurtok Piercer now has his Ice Deck in order and is no longer using the Death Deck

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
Gamma wrote:
Thanks for the information. I'll make sure Sysiphan gets a stern talking to!

The information you are referring to may be from our March Patch Notes:

Residents of the Spiral
  • Freddy Nine Lives has embraced the school of Death and is no longer studying Storm.

• Khai Amahte has given up Ice in favor of Life.

• Devora Shadowcrown has finally realized she's been using her Myth Deck instead of her Death deck.

• Gurtok Piercer now has his Ice Deck in order and is no longer using the Death Deck

I thought Devora ShadowCrown was a fire!!!! Khai Amahte is bad for me since I'm a life. and my bro was wondering why Freddy Nine Lives is using Necromancy. :-o And I have no idea what to say about Gurtok Piercer. Hehe. Oops

Natalie Flower
lvl 47
life wizard