Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Friends & Your Home, Zone not there, other...

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 11, 2008
Last night, me and another wizarded ported to a friends. home. Once we decided to leave for our next quest, the home owner left first.
I then tried to port to them, but i reappeared just a few feet from where I started from. THe 2nd person also tried to port to the commons, but found himself also right back where he started from.
Then the homeowners per re-appeared. The owner was there, but invisible! With the owner now back at home, i tried to port to my own home which only served to turn my invisible. The 2nd friend there then tried to use the piral door, which worked and he escaped.
I tried to go to the Spiral door, but I guess since I was invisible it didn;t recognize me. I couldn;t activate the door.
After several minutes of hitting the home and commomns buttons as well as trying to port to different friends, I was finally sent to the commons, but still invisible. The 2nd friend logged off during this time, so had no other problems once he escaped the home.
THe homeowner, also invisible, also arrived in the commons. At this point, I began getting pop ups saying something about "Instance Level not active" or something along those lines. I finally had to quit the game and re-join. We had no other problems after this.

- ALSO, in the past few days I have been getting "Zone could not be found (perhaps connect too long)" or along those lines errors whenever I try to port home after playing for a few hours. I then get kicked out of the game. One time it happened when I was trying to enter Sunken City, but otherwise it has only happened when trying to port home.

- has anyone else experienced these types of problems?

and just to end with a question - Why no Sunken City house? I would love to have a haunted house - a dark, creepy castle or cottage with maybe a few little spirits floating around outside in place of the Krok beetles or the WZ birds.

Survivor
Dec 07, 2008
not to me but somthing simalar happened to my friend. I teleported to one of my friends and when the other teleported to me it was no problem but i little bit after that she complained that she couldnt teleport anywear!