Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Summer is coming" quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 05, 2009
I am Life school, level 48. I have received a quest from Melinda Woo that begins with speaking to 3 trees, Bartleby, balance tree, and Oakheart in Mooshu. I have spoken to the first 2, but when I try to find Oakheart in Jade Palace in Mooshu, I cannot. The house he is in, and where my arrow leads me, is right before entering shoshun village and it is lit up blue. But I am not able to enter it. I need to know if there is a glitch, or is there something else I have to do before I can enter.

Administrator
You must complete these quests, in this order, to get to Oakheart in the Jade Palace. A lot of these quests are the same side quests that you need to complete for the “Wizard Tours” quest or Obsidian Chests quest to get access to the one chest in MooShu. You may have already completed some of these quests.

Cave of Solitude
1. I’m Cursed (from Mossback)
2. Rock On (from Mossback)

Kishibe Village
1. Wear Your Gloves (from Mossback)

Shirataki Temple
1. I’m Cured! (from Mossback)

Ancient Burial Grounds
1. Distressed Earth (from Mossback)
2. Forest Foray (from Mossback)

Village of Sorrow
1. Tainted Forest (from Wavebringer)
2. Forest Spirit (from Wavebringer)

Tree of Life
1. The Great Forest (from Oakheart)
2. Everlasting Forest (from Oakheart)

“Everlasting Forest” quest will give you access to Oakheart in the Jade Palace!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Mar 05, 2009

I believe that I did all of these quests, I completed Mooshu and am almost complete with Dragonspyre. I also did the obsidian chests quest already. I have oakheart on my map in jade palace and the building lights up blue. I can't go in. I think there is a technical problem. Also, I am not getting any xp on my quests today, and I am missing alot.

Gamma wrote:
You must complete these quests, in this order, to get to Oakheart in the Jade Palace. A lot of these quests are the same side quests that you need to complete for the “Wizard Tours” quest or Obsidian Chests quest to get access to the one chest in MooShu. You may have already completed some of these quests.

Cave of Solitude

Kishibe Village

Shirataki Temple

Ancient Burial Grounds

Village of Sorrow

Tree of Life

Survivor
Jul 27, 2008
How do we know if we've already completed some of these quests? Why aren't these already completed if I've finished MooShu and gone on to Dragonsphyre?

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
because they are SIDE quests. Your school quest is a SIDE quest. you don't have to finish it its just in your best intrest to to it.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
the last time i saw oakheart was not in the jade palace but in the tree of life he was sort of off to the side in that area so try going to the tree of life area and oakheart should be in there just standing in the middle right corner

Defender
May 06, 2009
darthdog wrote:
How do we know if we've already completed some of these quests? Why aren't these already completed if I've finished MooShu and gone on to Dragonsphyre?

Well the reason that these "might" not be completed is because they are side quests that are NOT required to be completed to progress through the spiral. Now if you have the badge Spirit Walker (maybe it is spirit saint one is for these quests the other is a hidden named), then you definatly completed the mossback quest series.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
Myhime89 wrote:
the last time i saw oakheart was not in the jade palace but in the tree of life he was sort of off to the side in that area so try going to the tree of life area and oakheart should be in there just standing in the middle right corner

Exactly!!!!! you also have to finish Oakheart's quests in the tree of life if you want to know what do to there there's a list for moo shu of the quests; it shos the side quests and what they are and who they are from and it showa the same stuff with the main quests. the link is: http://www.wizard101central.com, then you find where it says search at the top and you type in "moo shu quest guide" hope that i helped you!

Survivor
May 15, 2009
what if i already did all these quests? i mean i did because i'm ds how can i backtrack so i can go in there?

Survivor
Jan 09, 2009
xoluluox123 wrote:
what if i already did all these quests? i mean i did because i'm ds how can i backtrack so i can go in there?

i've done all these and still can't get to see him sorry i dont know wish i did so i could get my last card

Explorer
Mar 27, 2009
Girdie wrote:

I believe that I did all of these quests, I completed Mooshu and am almost complete with Dragonspyre. I also did the obsidian chests quest already. I have oakheart on my map in jade palace and the building lights up blue. I can't go in. I think there is a technical problem. Also, I am not getting any xp on my quests today, and I am missing alot.

Gamma wrote:

Cave of Solitude

Kishibe Village

Shirataki Temple

Ancient Burial Grounds

Village of Sorrow

Tree of Life

If you have done all these quests, then as it says and as I see, you should look for Oakheart in tree of life, I've meet him on my yay to youkai fights. 8)