Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Online source for new game cards?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2008
Please tell me there is some alternative for getting the game cards for those of us that do not have either Rite Aid or 7-11 in our areas?

Explorer
May 22, 2008
The press releases said the game cards would eventually come to other retail stores as well, so maybe if you hold out a bit longer it will be at a store near you.

Explorer
Jul 05, 2008
KI you really need to let the players know if they will ever be able to get these crown cards where they live. I think in Canada we might in a year or 2 but places like Australia or UK. It is not as easy to get things set up in other countries. There really needs to be an on line source too. Especially for those outside the USA.

Maybe you could send a special code to those who do not live in the USA. To be able to redeem it on line. Using the address you used to sign up for Wizards. The only reason I am suggesting this is because maybe you do not want to take away from the market in the USA. That some sort of deal was made with 7-11 and rite aid, not sell these on line.

Please give some heads up that you are at least looking at this issue. For right now it is saying only you can get this dragon if you Live in the USA or know someone kind enough to get one and mail it to you.

Survivor
May 23, 2008
I have made my kids aware that some day 'maybe' there will be cards in other stores but that does not answer my question.

Are they going to sell them ONLINE is the question? When I need a WOW card I get it from newegg.com, I don't go to my local retailer.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2008
rlekan wrote:
Please tell me there is some alternative for getting the game cards for those of us that do not have either Rite Aid or 7-11 in our areas?

Even the listed stores are no gurantee as I have visited both a rite aid where I live, and a 7-11 in a state I am working in and neither have the game cards.

Any idea on who actually has these cards?

Survivor
Apr 09, 2009
I have never seen my storm lord spell actually stun anyone. I'm wondering if it's broke in the game and if anyone else is having same problem. I've noticed the spell just deals out damage and thats all. It's suppose to stun all enemies as well. I'm a little frustrated cause storm spells are supposed to be some of the strongest in the game. This spell without the stun ability seems to be pretty useless especially when you can save a few more pips and get a more powerful affect out of tempest. Can someone please explain to me why storm lord is not stunning after dealing out damage?