Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Furniture drops from bosses guide.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 07, 2009
Hi everyone.

Just an FYI that furniture is avalible as a boss drop!

This is a guide to all furniture found from bosses or from enemies.

The following items I found are from bosses:

Munched Lamppost(Prince Gobblestone)

Collosus statue(prince Gobblestone)

The Great Spiral(Boss for a Drake whistle quest)

Angled Gravestone(Counter Weight East enemies)

Megenta medium rug(Counter Weight East enemies)

Tell us where other boss drops are!

Jacob ThunderSong

lvl 32 necromancer

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
I've only gotten 2 furniture drops so far:
Box of chickens: Malistaire
Fire cat statue: prince alicane swift arrow (fire cat alley)

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
Go and fight the biggest bosses in Wizard City over and and over again (i.e. the ghost in Unicorn Way will drop a large Unicorn), eventually they will all drop a big and nice looking Statue for the outside of your house.

Enjoy :)

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I have gotten the black cat statue from vesta in the forum, the headmaster statue from chronius, the hydra statue from vika in the crystal grove, and an oni statue from the life boss near boris black rock in the crucible, and the wyrmkin statue from andor in the crucible, the unicorn statue from lady black hope, rattlebones feet from rattlebones in unicorn way.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
Thanks for the info:
I have the wyrmkin statue from andor too, but couldn't remember where I got it from. Black Rock will drop a Statue too (he gave me mine after the first fight, I guess I was lucky).

Furthermore, I have received a Unicorn statue and two stands from Lady Blackhope in Unicorn Way (took forever to get it),
A white cat from the Fire elf in the theater on Fire Cat Allley
A white Cyclops statue from Akilles on Cyclops Lane
A tower from the Kraken in Triton
A Iceman statue from Colossus Blvd

Also go to Fire Cat Alley and go the home of Anna Flamewright. On the table there an ink pot and a pen.

And if you start a new wizard you will get a lot of little items when completing quest.

That's all I can remember for now

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
I'll add a few that I can remember getting...

Marleybone
Crusher--->Big Ben Boss right before Meowarity---> gave me a milk carton

Hidden Potbelly Boss in Katz Lab---->the one after the main boss in Katz Lab---> dropped me a Large Water Fountain

LadyBlack Hope-----Unicorn Way-----> Unicorn Statue (already mentioned)

some of the others I see are already mentioned as well so this will be all I post for now....

See ya in the Spiral,

Hunter SilverHeart

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
first of its COLOSSUS not ice man
second put the bosses name not the street were u got the items
there is an open book on the floor of harvest lords tower
there is a brain in a jar on the desk in lord nightshades tower
The cyclops is from the general akkilies (spelt wrong)

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
Everything I know has already been posted lol ... but I'm the type of person who wants to collect everthing they possibly can. I started off with trying to get the Unicorn statue from Lady Blackhope when I was a non member. I got 7 Life Pedastals (yeah, seven and counting :P) but not even one Unicorn. I defeated her at least 50+ times (since I had nothing else to do) and sort of just gave up on that when I bought a subscription.
And I don't know if this is any help, but I'm pretty sure that the Wizard 101 wikia (which is its own little site) has a list of all the bosses in the game, and tells you what each one drops (from equipment to furniture and pets).

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
seargent skullsplitter drops a triton statue and that one girl in the crystel grove in dragonspyre drops a hydra statue.

kraken drops a storm stone tower

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
TheBlackElement wrote:
I've only gotten 2 furniture drops so far:
Box of chickens: Malistaire
Fire cat statue: prince alicane swift arrow (fire cat alley)

Lol, Malistaire like chickens!
I got lots of furnature from bosses in Mooshu.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Here is a link to a Wizard101 fansite that has a thread which is a list of housing items dropped by different bosses.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9695&highlight=housing+items

Happy Farming :D

Jeffrey Hawkflame, Grandmaster Necromancer
Jeffrey Battlegarden, Grandmaster Sorcerer

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
Otys wrote:
seargent skullsplitter drops a triton statue and that one girl in the crystel grove in dragonspyre drops a hydra statue.

kraken drops a storm stone tower
If you look around the dungeons you'll find items

Survivor
Mar 11, 2009
Netti333333 wrote:
Go and fight the biggest bosses in Wizard City over and and over again (i.e. the ghost in Unicorn Way will drop a large Unicorn), eventually they will all drop a big and nice looking Statue for the outside of your house.

Enjoy :)
well i have been working on suten sokkwi and prince manu nirini for 2 weeks now and no statues from them yet i had less trouble form the bosses in wizard city . so whats up did they run out

Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
Here is a listing of drops that I have gotten, and from here I recieved them from,

WC:

Unicorn Way; Lady Blackhope, unicorn statue.
Skullsplitter, Triton statue.

Fire Cat Alley; Fire Cat Theatre, Cat statue

RavenWood; Hard Tower or Master Tower, Wraith Statue and
pet imp gives 1 card

DragonSpyre:

Petrov's Tower; Ruined Arch Ring
Everburn's Tower; magma filled fountain

Sorry i havent been keeping better track of my finds from the drops until now, but if anyone has any updates on the statue drops please let me know. Or if you see me online ( Brianna ShadowFlame ) please say hello, and share what you know of any statue drops there. Thank you.

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
I've got.

Black Collosus Staute- The Lady in the Crucible
Unicorn Staute- Rattlebones
Bell Pagoda- Jade Oni
Water Fountain- Jaques Scratcher, in Knights Court tower not Jaques Tower.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
here is every statue in the game drop: unicorn: lady blackhope, cyclops: general akillies, triton: seargent skullsplitter, firecat: prince alicane swiftarrow, and you can tell where the kt statues by there nameok on to mb, watch dog statue, meowiarty, statue of koto: jade oni, temple statue: grum foultooth from the crimson fields, pig with throwing star statue: death oni, now on to the ds statues, minotaur statue: karuvian scargiver in the plaza of conquests, wyrmkin statue: bristleback from the labyrinth, kraken: silver sentinel, regal dragon statue: from kraysys in the forum, jade oni statue: from katia firewinter in the crucible, hydra statue: vika markmaker in the crystal grove, headmaster statue: chronius in the crystalgrove, oh and i forgot two wc statues, wraith: grubb, and colosus: prince gobblestone well hope ya liked it i hope it was helpful