Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

good idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
is it just me or do you think it's a good idea to instead of putting you pets in the bank you can let them roam around your house/yard?

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
warwren1 wrote:
is it just me or do you think it's a good idea to instead of putting you pets in the bank you can let them roam around your house/yard?

Best idea ever. I was hoping a feature like this would make it in from the day I heard about housing. Anybody remember the way old days of UO when you could tame something and leave it in your house to roam around? It was the coolest thing ever to have a house pet.

Galen Titanbane
49 Ice Wizard

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
YES! AMAZING! ( Angels sing in the backround ) Where did THAT come from? ( I know that was cheesy, dont bug me about it plz )
Anyway I could leavw Queen Holly ( Sprite ) And Princess Zoe ( Dark Sprite ) at home and hopefully they wont fight! So I encourage this idea!

Blake LionFlame
LVL 48 Master Pyromancer

Explorer
Apr 17, 2009
I think this idea would work quite well. I have several pets that are just filling up inventory space. But at the same time, a large Mooshu palace with ample yard and no animals to enjoy it. :(

Just my two cents.

Defender
Sep 20, 2008
Macto wrote:
warwren1 wrote:

Best idea ever. I was hoping a feature like this would make it in from the day I heard about housing. Anybody remember the way old days of UO when you could tame something and leave it in your house to roam around? It was the coolest thing ever to have a house pet.

Galen Titanbane
49 Ice Wizard

awesome idea but what is uo?
and where did the name galen come into wizard 101 its from a book series the secrets of droon i think its where i got my username

james starblade adept pyromancer for now oni slayer

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
Galen wrote:
Macto wrote:
warwren1 wrote:

Galen Titanbane
49 Ice Wizard

awesome idea but what is uo?
and where did the name galen come into wizard 101 its from a book series the secrets of droon i think its where i got my username

james starblade adept pyromancer for now oni slayer

UO is Ultima Online. One of the first MMO's to transition from text to a graphical interface. It predates EverQuest and was live back when Meridian59 was laying the graphical MMO foundation. By today's standards it is rather archaic but they did have some good ideas, such as this pet one, that would be a welcome addition to the worlds of Wizard101.

To your second question, I have no idea why Galen made it into the game. I am unfamiliar with the book series. Though, in light of this conversation, perhaps I will hunt down a copy and give it a read. I simply thought it was an appropriate name for a young wizard starting his career.