Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

experience cap

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
Well, I have been a grandmaster for months now. Although I love the housing, new items etc., it still leaves me wanting for bigger and badder bosses.

Do you think it is possible to add some new bosses to the hundreds of rooms, doors, towers that are not accessible? I have fought every single boss and monster on this game, including Malistaire, dozens of times....getiing bored!

How about something like a new tower....an endless on or one with many many levels. Where the monsters continually increase in level and strength, as well as the drops.

I know a new world is planning on coming out, and I dont want to pressure you on that because I want it right. But, could we maybe lift the experience cap a little? Actually give me a reason to use the training points I still have. As a grandmaster, there are no lower level spells I want, and I dont have enough points to get to the higher level spells.

Just looking for a way to improve my character while waiting for new world. He has been stagnant for months now, and i dont want to start a new wizard, I want this one.

Thanks for listening....and many endless hours of wizardry lol!