Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

NO Gift Cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
I have called every Rite Aid in a 2 hour drive radius NOT one has any! They all told me that they have had MANY calls for them but have yet to get any. I believe this is a very big problem you need to fix.

Also here is a small List of places you SHOULD be selling these at
1. WALMART!! without question this should have been the first place you started.
2. Best Buy
3 Target
4 CVS (if your going to do a pharmacy Pick one that people actually go to.)
5. YOUR OWN SITE Me and my wife spent I know over $30 in crowns this last month and we dont get a exclusive pet and some very lucky person who finds one can just have the pet because he has a card? Where is the fair in that? Is that your version of Customer Service?

Administrator
The following has been posted in the Headmaster's Tower announcements and the Ravenwood News. Please check these places for news before you post.

Folks, we know you've had some trouble locating the Wizard101 Gift Cards at Rite Aid®.

We got a message from Rite Aid® that the cards are rolling out this week and will start hitting stores over the next couple of weeks.

We're sorry for the confusion, but know that you will see them very soon.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 22, 2008
robsrojo wrote:
I have called every Rite Aid in a 2 hour drive radius NOT one has any! They all told me that they have had MANY calls for them but have yet to get any. I believe this is a very big problem you need to fix.

Also here is a small List of places you SHOULD be selling these at
1. WALMART!! without question this should have been the first place you started.
2. Best Buy
3 Target
4 CVS (if your going to do a pharmacy Pick one that people actually go to.)
5. YOUR OWN SITE Me and my wife spent I know over $30 in crowns this last month and we dont get a exclusive pet and some very lucky person who finds one can just have the pet because he has a card? Where is the fair in that? Is that your version of Customer Service?

HERE HERE!!
Where I live, there ARE NO Rite-aid's OR 7-11's !!
The closest ones are a 4 hour drive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(thats $50 in gas alone! )
Hello!
How about AMAZON !

Survivor
Mar 13, 2009
OK. So I am not the only parent upset by the fact there are NO 7-Elevens or Rite-Aids within a 100 mile radius of my home. I agree with other postings. WalMart, Target, Walgreens and CVS are littered across the country not just the south.

Get on board Kings Isle. Do the right thing and let all partake in your freebies not just certain regions.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
Survivor
Mar 18, 2009
Yo dudes,

Ive looked in three rite-aids and I havnt found any, but its k.

They wont have them in any seperate stores becuase they made a deal with 7-11 and rite aid for those two stores to get more buissness and makin money.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
My area also has no Rite Aid but I believe Rite Aid purchased part of the CVS chain so the cards just may arrive at CVS as well.

No one should presume they have the right to tell KingsIsle how to run their business. Especially when they have no idea what it takes to distribute cards or what business decisions were made that led to choosing Rite Aid to sell them. Rite Aid is most likely the first of many many places that will eventually carry the cards.

I am not trying to pick a fight. The game is solid and I feel Kingsisle has done a very good job so far. I also feel it is unfair to chastize them about the cards.

It's a free pet with no bonuses made out of pixels. "Limited edition" is a selling ploy. Most of you parents should be aware of that. Have patience.

My daughter is perfectly happy with the blood bat she bought with game gold.