Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing idea: Free Roaming Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
I think it'd be cool if you place your extra pets at your home and allow for them to roam about or perhaps stand guard depending on the pet.

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
every time i read this i think this is AN AWESOME UPDATE TO HAVE.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
:)ok now that is cool i would love to walk in the room and see all of my pets run or fly to me i can see it now. Aww how adorable

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
Some ideas stink... :x

This is one of the best I've heard thought :)

Survivor
Jan 04, 2009
I was thinking about the exact same idea having your pets running around like that in fact i was getting on the message board so i can post it

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
YEA! man, i have heard so many ideas, bt never one like this! i wouuld love to see this idea come into play, but maybe it could also add that any pet in your bank freely roams yor house until you wanna put it in your backpack!

Justin DragonBlood; lvl 47 thaumaturge 8)
Aaron SilverRiver; lvl 11 or 12( i cant remember) sorcerer 8)

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
GREAT IDEA! i think it would be a great upgrade to put some movement in the houses.

although i do understand the complexity of the programming, i think its a good challange to the programmers at ki

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
I also think this is a fantastic idea!

Chris StormCloud
Level 49
Meow Master

Survivor
May 02, 2009
that would be really cool!
its a great idea and maybe they could like move around and use attacks

jacob dreamheart,
level 28 balance

Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
Very Cool Idea! Maybe all pets from all wizards on the same account could wander into the house when you are there.....

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
I do agree that this is a incredible idea. I too understand the complications this could cause KI though with programming and seperate intities. It would be hard to make it that each of the 1,000,000+ players out there have only their purchased/won pets on each of their own homes but at the same time, you were able to do it with the houses and items for the houses so why not the pets. You have animations with the water and fly by birds so why not this as well?

Alas, here's my vote at least that this is a great idea,

Hunter SilverHeart

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
that's a great idea i always wanted to see my pets just walking around in the student dorms

Survivor
Jun 22, 2008
This is a great idea!! I also think you should have a limit of pets depending on how expensive the house is.
Dorm room-1
WC #1-2
WC #2-5
KK #1-3
KK #2-7
MB #1-4
MB #2-8
MS #1-2
MS #2-9
DS #1-7
DS #2-10

Survivor
Dec 07, 2008
I like that idea and i have another great one...
to let people add music to their house (real songs) just no inapropriate ones