Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 50 Robes Question

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 15, 2008
I'm Mark Thundersword Level 47 Diviner, and i got my malistare storm robes on the first try. I Wanna know how many tries did it take you to get your school specfic robes?

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I have not gotten my myth robe yet! Ahhhhhh i faught him ten times! MYTH ROBE! MYH ROBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
It only took me one try to get my fire robes. I am still working on the fire athame and amulet though. For myth guy up there all i can say is keep trying and maybe fire and storm are lucky? Well hope everyone is as fortunate as me. Peace.

Tyler, Spiritstrider

Grandmaster pyromancer/ice guy(idk name)/death

Survivor
Sep 15, 2008
it doesn't matter the school i am James FrogShade lvl 50 sorcerer(balance) and it took me about 30 tries to get my robe it's all luck but i do wish every one else good luck hunting

Survivor
Oct 10, 2008
I got Malistaire's robe on the sixth time, SnowCrusher's hat on the fourth, my Gurtok Firetusk on the seventeenth :( , the Helephant amulet on the first time :-o , and I have yet to get my ring or SpiderKeeper's boots. :|

-Elizabeth IceBlossom, level 50 Pyromancer and pyromaniac

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
mwanah01 wrote:
I have not gotten my myth robe yet! Ahhhhhh i faught him ten times! MYTH ROBE! MYH ROBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i always get myth robe

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Thats just NOT FAIR I have battled him like 19 times and I haven't got the storm robe yet :|