Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia staffs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2009
Ok does anybody know what are the staffs you can get from krokotopia and who drops them

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
You should go check out wizard101central.com. They have great guides and lists of what all the bosses drops and where to find all the rare stuff.

Survivor
Apr 24, 2009
Survivor
May 06, 2009
Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Thundermage56 wrote:
the frst boss in krokotopia drops a fire staff i forget his name

The first boss is biti nirini with help from a nirini sentry.

Survivor
May 22, 2009
Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
well im not sure which boss i got this staff from but mine is AWESOME!

Its storm staff (although im fire but who cares?) and it gives you 6 side cards of strike i think which attacks 70 hp !!!!!!!!! ok i got it somwhere in krokotopia pyramid (not in the temple of storms or krokosphinx)

Survivor
Aug 14, 2008
i have seem to have beaten the thrown toom of fire four times and when proffeser winthrop told me to meet him in the alter of the kings i went there and he didnt have anything to say to me so now i cant beat krokotopia even though i have done this many times

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
I have Edo's Glittering Staff(ice) and some other Myth staff that i cant remember the name of.Edo's glittering staff is a drop from,well,Edo in Krok Pyramid.(wherever Edo is at,lol,forgot.XD) Thats the only drops for staffs i've found so far.

Tara Thunderheart lv25 Ice Wizard