Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The world after avalon? lvl 90

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 13, 2010
Explorer
May 30, 2011
yes there will be a new world but we wont see it until maybe sometime next year and yeah KI raises the experience by 10 in every world they have added to wizard 101.But right now the main foucs is on pirate 101 which will be available for everyone to play in 4 days time.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
Its taking a Exstreamly long time for KI to reveal the new lvl on at least test realm. Because of this, people may lose interest in Wizard101 and move on to some other game so thats why i think they should hurry up

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
KyzoTheGreat on Oct 21, 2012 wrote:
Its taking a Exstreamly long time for KI to reveal the new lvl on at least test realm. Because of this, people may lose interest in Wizard101 and move on to some other game so thats why i think they should hurry up
Please don't rush Kingsisle. We all know they're doing all they can to make the game great, and we don't want to have them rushed; if we do so, the next world won't be a well put together as it could be.
And I don't believe this is the right forum for the post, but I'm not entirely sure. It doesn't really have anything to do with Avalon, but it's not bothering me.

Ian Ravencaller
Level 79 (and a half) Theurgist
Spiral Geographer
"Life is short, so make the most of it; or go grab a Life Wizard and they'll make it last longer."

Defender
Jul 27, 2009
And don't forget they have Pirate101 to work on too.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
Ian Ravencaller on Oct 23, 2012 wrote:
Please don't rush Kingsisle. We all know they're doing all they can to make the game great, and we don't want to have them rushed; if we do so, the next world won't be a well put together as it could be.
And I don't believe this is the right forum for the post, but I'm not entirely sure. It doesn't really have anything to do with Avalon, but it's not bothering me.

Ian Ravencaller
Level 79 (and a half) Theurgist
Spiral Geographer
"Life is short, so make the most of it; or go grab a Life Wizard and they'll make it last longer."
Yes I would rather wait longer to have a good game then have a bad world!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Clumsy Sebastion L... on Oct 25, 2012 wrote:
And don't forget they have Pirate101 to work on too.
KI will not be working on both games per say they are separate ventures with in the same business that is all.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2011
Azteca was just released in test realm, go check it out, I am sure you'll like it (:

Survivor
Oct 30, 2010
Yes there will, its gonna be Azteca which we already know right now its on live realm now Go check it out, its fun, but you have to teleport to a friend or you have to be level 90. Hoped this helped! Nicholas StormEyes Level 80 Archmage ( Helpful Wizard )