Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP draw?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 24, 2010
My Ice wizard remains in the arena for 30 minutes now because I dont want to flee. I went there to get tickets and I will get zero if I do. Me and my opponent already ran out of cards and the game we play now is afk. I strongly suggest that you declare the two parties draw if they dont cast anything for a certain period like 10 to 15 minutes. It would be beneficial to wizard as well because I am about to train pet and i will be buying elixir to make it mega. Because of this flaw, you will stagnate me until either of us flee or get disconnected.

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Arniebella wrote:
My Ice wizard remains in the arena for 30 minutes now because I dont want to flee. I went there to get tickets and I will get zero if I do. Me and my opponent already ran out of cards and the game we play now is afk. I strongly suggest that you declare the two parties draw if they dont cast anything for a certain period like 10 to 15 minutes. It would be beneficial to wizard as well because I am about to train pet and i will be buying elixir to make it mega. Because of this flaw, you will stagnate me until either of us flee or get disconnected.

I agree with your statement.