Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lord Nightshade Hallowe'en Drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2011
I've fought Lord Nightshade over 100 times from yesterday to this very minute, and the only hallowe'en featured item I got was the robe that spooky bob is wearing. I know the drop rate is low, but I was expecting at least maybe a hallowe'en wand or something else. Could you try to raise the drop rate by a little, because I don't want to fight Lord Nightshade another 100+ times just to get another simple Halloween item.

Survivor
May 27, 2009
Captain Brian on Oct 8, 2012 wrote:
I've fought Lord Nightshade over 100 times from yesterday to this very minute, and the only hallowe'en featured item I got was the robe that spooky bob is wearing. I know the drop rate is low, but I was expecting at least maybe a hallowe'en wand or something else. Could you try to raise the drop rate by a little, because I don't want to fight Lord Nightshade another 100+ times just to get another simple Halloween item.
I think the real reason they probably wont raise the rate is because:
1: There is only one person reporting this in.
2: KingsIsle probably would like us to purchase Hallowe'en items. (Like I bought nightmare pack and I got the mount, and the robes.)

Hey, at least you must have gotten a lot of cool items and badges

~Madeline Summer, Master Necromancer