Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Amulet of the Night?

AuthorMessage
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Finished the quest "Baron of Nightmares" from Jack Hallow in The Commons, to defeat Baron Mordecai in Triton Avenue.

After the battle, Baron Mordecai said "Take from me this Amulet of the Night...your rightful spoil of battle..." But what I got was a ring, The Band of the Mirage.

Is this a bug? Should we be getting the Amulet of the Night (a Holiday item) ?

Administrator
While I understand that this may be confusing, but the quest is pretty clear about how you are retrieving something for Jack, not getting something for yourself.

You are sent on a quest by Jack Hallow to get the Amulet of Night from Mordecai.

"An Amulet of Night he holds within his phantom grip. If ye take it from him, from Wizard City will nightmares slip."

Jack (the questgiver) even thanks you for getting it back when you return to him.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Survivor
Oct 23, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
While I understand that this may be confusing, but the quest is pretty clear about how you are retrieving something for Jack, not getting something for yourself.

You are sent on a quest by Jack Hallow to get the Amulet of Night from Mordecai.

"An Amulet of Night he holds within his phantom grip. If ye take it from him, from Wizard City will nightmares slip."

Jack (the questgiver) even thanks you for getting it back when you return to him.

That makes much more sense, it sounded more like he was gonna give it to us, but hey, at least we know the truth.

Explorer
Oct 03, 2009