Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sudrilund Wall of Ice is down but blocking me

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
:(After completing all areas in Grizzleheim expect Nastrond and after getting quest to go to Nastrond, I got a quest from Erik Wyrdrune to go to Skabrok in Sudrilund. When I got to the Wall of Ice in Sudrilund, it appears to have been broken down (as it should), but it blocks me from going past it.

I can no longer get the quest to break down the Wall of Ice since I completed it already. I can't get past the Wall of Ice. I logged off and even rebooted my PC, but I still can't get past the Wall of Ice

So, I can't get the death spell that Erik will give to me after defeating Skabrok.

Please help soon!

Explorer
Sep 28, 2008
What it took for me was to Port out then port back to that area in order for me to get back through. If you get stuck just port out then Port back to that spot and you should be fine. I had the same exact issue

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
I have the same problem but i move backwards then change realms it does not always work but after a few times it does work hope this helps.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
/bump this happened to my kids . I can go past the ice is gone but its borken and my kids cant luckly they can port past it to me.

KI should review this feature/glitch

thanks

Survivor
May 19, 2012
you just need to reset I have encountered this problem before just go to your house and go back then you should be able to pass through

Survivor
Jan 04, 2011
I experienced the same problem last night on the way back from my level 58 pet quest. I went past the area fine, but on my way back it was blocked. I took a screen shot and attached it to a trouble ticket sent to KI tech support, waiting for reply

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
I solved this by re-entering Ketil's cave and exiting immediately without a battle. Then I had no problem passing through the already broken Ice Wall.

I reported this bug and my solution to Kings Isle.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2012
Logging out and logging back in also fixes this bug.