Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School mounts! ( one for each school )

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 10, 2011
i am thinking that we should add school mounts only just for that school for example for myth it would be a myth broom it would have myth symbols around it and the color yellow and royal blue.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
Defender
Nov 19, 2009
great idea, for myth it could be an orthruss, life could be a centaur, death could be a vampire, balance could be a chimera, fire could be a really hot phoenix (that way only fire wizards can sit on it, all others will get burned), ice could be a snow angel, and last but not least, STORM! my main school would be a levy!

Explorer
Feb 25, 2012
And for life a Centaur!

Level 38 Magus Theurgist Gabriel Ashleaf

Survivor
Sep 24, 2012
Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
ki would lose money by doing this because if anyone can get a perm mount then why spend the money to buy one in the first place? im supprised they let you buy the magic broom perm for gold but that is definatly as far as they will go with the mounts.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2011
maka05 wrote:
i am thinking that we should add school mounts only just for that school for example for myth it would be a myth broom it would have myth symbols around it and the color yellow and royal blue.
Eh, its a good idea, although we would probably need to do a quest for it, if we did that, the boss would be incredibly hard.

lvl 80 fire (Chase firemancer)

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
gweedoboy wrote:
ki would lose money by doing this because if anyone can get a perm mount then why spend the money to buy one in the first place? im supprised they let you buy the magic broom perm for gold but that is definatly as far as they will go with the mounts.
The mounts could have only a ten percent increase and the mounts would be difficult to obtain because they would be aquired at a very high level and after a horribly difficult quest.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2012
I like the idea.
Here are mine:

Life: Centaur 10000 crowns or pack (I'd love it) (Maybe a whole Centaur card pack with mount, pet, clothing, ring, wand, deck, amulet and athame focused on health, power pip chance, and all-school resistance) :-) :-) :-)

Myth: Orthurus or Medusa 10000 crowns or pack

Death: Vampire 10000 crowns or pack

Fire: Fire Dragon 10000 crowns or pack

Ice: Wooly Mammoth or Snow Angel 10000 crowns or pack

Storm: Siren or Leviathan 10000 crowns or pack

Balance: Chimera or Scorpion 10000 crowns or pack

What do you think?

Dylan ThunderSword
Master Thurgist in Dragonspyre, Tower Archives

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
hazardice111 wrote:
I like the idea.
Here are mine:

Life: Centaur 10000 crowns or pack (I'd love it) (Maybe a whole Centaur card pack with mount, pet, clothing, ring, wand, deck, amulet and athame focused on health, power pip chance, and all-school resistance) :-) :-) :-)

What do you think?

Dylan ThunderSword

I'm not sure if it's me or not, but I wouldn't want to ride on a Siren or Leviathan. To me, these should stay attacks spells. :/ Though, riding Thunder Snake would be cool and cute. :3

Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
Anil235 wrote:
great idea, for myth it could be an orthruss, life could be a centaur, death could be a vampire, balance could be a chimera, fire could be a really hot phoenix (that way only fire wizards can sit on it, all others will get burned), ice could be a snow angel, and last but not least, STORM! my main school would be a levy!

I think for death though it should be something not in the game. Not a commonly used symbol like a vampire. :)

Survivor
Mar 06, 2012
I love the idea of having mounts to symbolize our school. I am life i would like to get 1000 crowns to buy pet gear... Can somebody tell why we cant have friends help us fight boss when we are geting a new spell? Who think life is the weakes school? 8)

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Survivor
Jul 10, 2012
hazardice111 on Oct 10, 2012 wrote:
I like the idea.
Here are mine:

What do you think?

Dylan ThunderSword
i think for balance it should be judgement fire should be phoenix or helephant for life i think satyr.If anything i love the idea of having school mounts it sounds kewl and is something i would look forward to

Taylor Swiftblossom now lvl 33

Defender
Aug 07, 2011
browneyes98 on Oct 11, 2012 wrote:
I love the idea of having mounts to symbolize our school. I am life i would like to get 1000 crowns to buy pet gear... Can somebody tell why we cant have friends help us fight boss when we are geting a new spell? Who think life is the weakes school? 8)
No, Life, if anything, is the strongest. Are you kidding me? Gnome, forest lord, and endless healing. Please. My Life is halfway through Avalon and has soloed most of that.

On topic: Why is everyone always set on making everything so uniform? Can we have no individuality? If there's a quest, I'd hate not doing it but I don't want a school specific mount.

And centaur? No way. Have you thought this through? How it would look for my pretty little Life wizard to be seated behind what from the waist up is a muscular man? How about how it'd look for a boy wiz? Um, really not a good idea to have a centaur mount.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2012
well maybe we can pick a mount and get quests from the teachers to get the mount we wantdoes that sound good

Survivor
May 24, 2012
Well I would say that a mount for each school should cost about 7,500Crowns, and I don't think ks would make a mount for (whatever school only) but if they do make something like that i think the mounts should be...

• storm: storm bat

• ice: wooly mammoth

• fire: fire cat

• balance: chimera

• life: centaur

• myth: basilisk

• death: Dr. Von's monster holding you on him shoulders

Explorer
Jul 23, 2012
Anil235 on Oct 7, 2012 wrote:
there is already a phoenix mount in phoenix hoard pack vampires are too small to ride and ice would be wooly mammoth

Survivor
Jul 15, 2012
That would be pretty awesome. I have some ideas

Life:Forest Lord or Centaur

Fire:Fire Cat

Death:Ghoul

Storm:Storm Shark (not swift shark)

Ice:Ice Beetle

Myth:Orthrus

Balance:Scorpion

Brady Sunsinger
53 Life